The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Wood is coming to Sacto tomorrow.

4 posters

Go down

David Wood is coming to Sacto tomorrow. Empty David Wood is coming to Sacto tomorrow.

Post by d@v!d Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:43 am

Lord willing, I'll be there.

I'm curious about the topic. I have long wondered about when and where Islam has impacted the culture and the culture Islam.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

David Wood is coming to Sacto tomorrow. Empty Re: David Wood is coming to Sacto tomorrow.

Post by Andreas89 Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:41 am

And, how was it? Seen any cupcakes? Razz

I've been checking his youtube channel multiple times a day over the last week, eagerly expecting his video on the psychology behind Muhammad's selection process of religious commands/practices.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

David Wood is coming to Sacto tomorrow. Empty Re: David Wood is coming to Sacto tomorrow.

Post by d@v!d Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:30 am

Andreas89 wrote:And, how was it? Seen any cupcakes? Razz

I've been checking his youtube channel multiple times a day over the last week, eagerly expecting his video on the psychology behind Muhammad's selection process of religious commands/practices.
It was good. Worth the drive. No cupcakes, no keyboards either. My wife was nervous about me going and I was a little wary too. Every time I heard the door during the lectures, I looked back to make sure. It was a small affair. Not a whole lot of people.

I talked to Dr. Cynthia and David after the presentation. Great people.

He recorded the lecture, I expect it will be published soon.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:42 am

Glad to hear the event happened and that you were able to go. I appreciate what he is doing.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:31 am

I subscribe to his channel and watch most of the videos...He's doing a great job! But, yes he is a very big target..and even provokes muslims to come and get him if they want....hence probably why you were nervous when the door opens.
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:16 am

FreeRangeBeliever wrote:I subscribe to his channel and watch most of the videos...He's doing a great job! But, yes he is a very big target..and even provokes muslims to come and get him if they want....hence probably why you were nervous when the door opens.
Precisely.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:33 am

It may take some getting used to. If you want islam to be confronted in an effective way (logically and intellectually), being on your guard in this kind of cases is part of the deal. And probably a reason in itself to oppose islam.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down