The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior

+8
eatbugs
My Awesome Timothy
alldatndensum
force perspective
Marcus Moore
Soldier777
bjorn agin
Bill Roxx
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior - Page 3 Empty Re: CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:57 am

I wonder if there is anything in the D vault that has yet to see the light of day, I should ask Jimmy sometime

Back to top Go down

CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior - Page 3 Empty Re: CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior

Post by MikeInFla Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:19 am

I posted a thread on the Melodic Rock forum. Hopefully that will help. I see a few more Pope have committed over the past couple of days.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:30 pm

We are off to a good start with this project! In the first few days we are exactly 1/3 funded! But still a long way to go to meet our goal! Please help us spread the word so we can make this one become a reality!

Roxx Records in conjunction with Meis Music Group are preparing to bring you the first in a series of classic Intense Records reissues! We just launched a HUGE indie go go campaign to bring you new vinyl from Angelica (Band) Deliverance and Sacred Warrior! Check it out, and help us spread the word!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/angelica-deliverance-sacred-warrior-vinyl/x/6994241#/
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:50 pm

37 % funded, I sure hope this happens!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:58 pm

I want to know what the extras on the Angelica CD will be. That's the album I'm most interested in!
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:04 am

Pershing1134 wrote:I want to know what the extras on the Angelica CD will be. That's the album I'm most interested in!
I don't think we will know unless it is funded. I only committed to one of the projects will prob do another over the weekend. .
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Up to 41 %! 26 days to go!!!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Were almost half way there and half way through the campaign! We can do this one folks! Help us spread the word this Holiday Season and let's get these 3 classics reissued on CD and VINYL! New vinyl and cd reissues from Angelica Deliverance and Sacred Warrior !!!!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/angelica-deliverance-sacred-warrior-vinyl#/
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3