The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Angelica Deliverance Sacred Warrior and CMD Sale

+5
alldatndensum
MikeInFla
My Awesome Timothy
eatbugs
Bill Roxx
9 posters

Go down

Update on Angelica Deliverance Sacred Warrior and CMD Sale Empty Update on Angelica Deliverance Sacred Warrior and CMD Sale

Post by Bill Roxx Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:14 pm

From now until Christmas at Christian Metal Distro the whole store will have a 15% off sale! Also you will still get a digital download of our best of 2015 release. Happy Holidays to all! 

http://christianmetaldistro.storenvy.com/

Also we still need your support, we are only about 50% of the way there to our goal of pressing Angelica (Band)​ Deliverance​ and Sacred Warrior​ on vinyl!
Please share and support if you'd like to see these reissued on vinyl and CD!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/angelica-deliverance-sacred-warrior-vinyl#/
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Update on Angelica Deliverance Sacred Warrior and CMD Sale Empty Re: Update on Angelica Deliverance Sacred Warrior and CMD Sale

Post by Bill Roxx Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Angelica Deliverance and Sacred Warrior Vinyl Update! We are more then half way there! But we need your help to make this one a reality! We only have 8 days left! Help us spread the word people!!!! 

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/angelica-deliverance-sacred-warrior-vinyl/x/6994241#/
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Update on Angelica Deliverance Sacred Warrior and CMD Sale Empty Re: Update on Angelica Deliverance Sacred Warrior and CMD Sale

Post by eatbugs Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:30 pm

So...I just got a refund on this.  Bad news?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:30 pm

eatbugs wrote:So...I just got a refund on this.  Bad news?

Yep frustrating for sure, was looking forward to those vinyls. Crying or Very sad
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Yep got mine too. Ended at 56% funded.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:05 am

So does this mean that the CDs won't happen either?  I just kept forgetting to get on board with these.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:20 pm

From what I understand none of it will happen. Maybe he can try again. I'm surprised at how quick I got my.money back. First time I ever contributed to anything.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Eyeballing the numbers it looks like Sacred Warrior did the least well.  I know I personally only wanted the Angelica CD.  Maybe try it without SW or do 3 separate croudfunds?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJahzeal Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:04 pm

I think that with it being the Holiday Season, in addition to two GoFundMe campaigns to support fellow Christian DJ's (Dale and Kuba) currently running, a good number of us are stretched thin in the wallet.  Maybe if we tried again in March/April there could be a better outcome?
SirJahzeal
SirJahzeal
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://www.twitch.tv/SirJahzeal

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:36 am

Yeah, I was only interested in Angelica and Deliverance colored vinyl records. I also noticed SW didn't have too many takers. Maybe we can try again later.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:55 pm

MikeInFla wrote:Yeah, I was only interested in Angelica and Deliverance colored vinyl records. I also noticed SW didn't have too many takers. Maybe we can try again later.

Out of the three I was most looking forward to Sacred Warrior on vinyl.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by grandeped Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:37 pm

The numbers were incredibly low on everything in this campaign. I think the market has spoken, even if it is tried again later. I have never really heard anyone wanting Angelica or Sacred Warrior on vinyl before this. And why did we need another CD issue of Deliverance S/T when there just was one a few years ago?

The Christian metal re-issue market is pretty much over-saturated with a bunch of stuff that only a small number of people wanted in the first place. Running essentially 6 re-issues at once is probably not going to help. Probably need to find out what people want, and then stick with those one at a time.

grandeped
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:24 pm

I'm still waiting for that Recon reissue.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Grandeped is right I think there are too many people and reissues out there going right now and the market is small. We didn't make the goal for this one, but we will keep moving along! 

Ultimatum and Recon will be out in early March. Once those 2 are out we will launch and announce 2 new Roxx Underground Series of only 150 each pressing for the Sacred Warrior and Lust Control. 150 piece pressings seem to do good and move quicker.

Thanks to all those that did support the campaign, we hope to get around to doing all of these titles and more but it will just be a little slower and probably 150 piece pressings. 

Merry Christmas to all!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:24 am

Bill Roxx wrote:Grandeped is right I think there are too many people and reissues out there going right now and the market is small. We didn't make the goal for this one, but we will keep moving along! 

Ultimatum and Recon will be out in early March. Once those 2 are out we will launch and announce 2 new Roxx Underground Series of only 150 each pressing for the Sacred Warrior and Lust Control. 150 piece pressings seem to do good and move quicker.

Thanks to all those that did support the campaign, we hope to get around to doing all of these titles and more but it will just be a little slower and probably 150 piece pressings. 

Merry Christmas to all!

Thanks Bill, look forward to more upcoming releases from Roxx Productions.  Must be close to the Recon pre order now?  Will Recon also be out on Cd?  Any plans of new bands/music coming out on your label in 2016?  Merry Christmas to you Bill and thanks for all you do.
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:21 pm

Thanks for the update, Bill.  I'm disappointed this didn't make it.  I guess we can blame Chris since he didn't back it in time Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Thanks for the update Bill, and thank you for all the hard work you do to help keep Christian Metal alive.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down