The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior

+8
eatbugs
My Awesome Timothy
alldatndensum
force perspective
Marcus Moore
Soldier777
bjorn agin
Bill Roxx
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior - Page 2 Empty Re: CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior

Post by MikeInFla Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:56 pm

kethdredd wrote:You get billed instantly, you get a refund if its not fully funded.
OK, thanks I have plenty of time but will pledge for the Deliverance colored vinyl.

Edit: I'm in!!! Ordered!! Guitar guy
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior - Page 2 Empty Re: CMR Sneak Peak: Angelica , Deliverance and Sacred Warrior

Post by rtz Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 pm

If I can get the digital download with extra tracks I'll buy the vinyl without a doubt.  Will that happen?

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:38 pm

I tell you what, we are working on it and hope to be able to do it for all. BUT if your in this forum and see this and for some reason it does NOT happen, i will STILL send you the remastered digital files upon request! I really want to make these records happen and we cant do it if we dont meet the goal!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:13 am

Bill Roxx wrote:I tell you what, we are working on it and hope to be able to do it for all. BUT if your in this forum and see this and for some reason it does NOT happen, i will STILL send you the remastered digital files upon request! I really want to make these records happen and we cant do it if we dont meet the goal!

Good, I am trying to spread the word. The most active forum I have ever seen is the Steve Hoffman Forum that has over 50,000 members and has thousands online at any given time. It is a excellent forum. I did post something over there here so maybe some traffic will come from there. But I might want to start a whole new thread there just about the fund raiser instead of putting it in a general Christian Music topic.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:56 am

So for D's bonus tracks nothing that has never been released? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by kethdredd Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:16 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Bill Roxx wrote:I tell you what, we are working on it and hope to be able to do it for all. BUT if your in this forum and see this and for some reason it does NOT happen, i will STILL send you the remastered digital files upon request! I really want to make these records happen and we cant do it if we dont meet the goal!

Good, I am trying to spread the word. The most active forum I have ever seen is the Steve Hoffman Forum that has over 50,000 members and has thousands online at any given time. It is a excellent forum. I did post something over there here so maybe some traffic will come from there. But I might want to start a whole new thread there just about the fund raiser instead of putting it in a general Christian Music topic.
It would be on page 20 within 15 minutes unfortunately. I might post it in the hard rock and metal thread there.

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Bill, have you thought about doing gatefold vinyl?  They are so much better, you could have lots of info about the band, lyrics etc?

Also may be an extra incentive for people to help fund this?

Last edited by My Awesome Timothy on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra)
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:56 pm

I am considering getting these three new cds. All of them need to be remastered and deserve a place in my shelf. To be honest, all of these cds I have are from KGM 2 in 1 rerelease.

But it is a difficult decision to make, as it is so expensive for me right now...
Maybe if there were any brand new tracks in any of the rereleases, it would give me more motivation in purchasing it.

I will think about it in the next days...

Back to top Go down

Post by rtz Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:46 pm

Thanks Bill!  I'll be ordering Angelica and Sacred Warrior vinyl! !

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Thanks to everyone, I have never heard of the Steve Hoffman forum but it looks cool! Can you start a new thread on it for us? I hate to join and start with a spam message, know what I mean LOL
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:37 am

Yes, I will start a thread there later this morning, not a problem. It is a pretty cool place and very helpful when you need audio help. Steve evens posts there (after all it is his forum).

More info about Steve if you have never heard of him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Hoffman_(audio_engineer)

We also need to try and get it posted on Melodicrock.com (not only the forum but the actual site). I can post it in the forum but would rather see it on the main page first.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:19 am

Ok, I posted a thread there. I won't link it here but if you go to the Hoffman Forums and want to read it do a search (in the search box) for any of the bands. That should direct you to the thread. As someone else stated there are tens of thousands of members there and new threads can get buried pretty fast (kethdredd wasn't kidding when he said it may end up 20 pages deep in 15 minutes). As Bill stated it might look better coming from someone who has quite a few posts on the forum instead of a new guy showing up and proclaiming "Hey looky what I got!". it would come across as spam. 

Anyone who has ever browsed around there will find it to be a very helpful resource as there are many industry insiders who post there from Hollywood to New York. Mostly I just read but I enjoy posting in the Audio Hardware and Visual Arts sections.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:52 am

Very nice, Thanks Mike I appreciate that. And I was not familiar with him, I am going to read up on him now!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:56 am

The cool thing is that Steve interacts with the users of the forum. He has mastered or remastered just about everyone you can think of including The Doors, The Guess Who, CCR and I believe he recently remastered the ultimate version of Fleetwood Mac "Rumors" which is a 45 speed LP, supposedly the best sounding copy of that album ever. 

I would suggest getting info to Blabbermouth about the fundraiser but you will get seriously flamed over there. It isn't a nice place.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by kethdredd Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Good call, I'd submit it as a news item to Melodicrock.com Bill.

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Thanks guys, blabbermouth and Melodic Rock are in our usual list of promotion sites. Sometimes they carry our stories sometimes they dont.
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Have you submitted to Blabbermouth or Melodicrock.com yet? There is also http://www.rocknewsdesk.com and http://www.antimusic.com but not sure how to submit to those. And there is Metal Sludge.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:44 am

kinda off topic but saw that Roxx Records has a deluxe version of Jupiter VI's moveable walls that I need to get my hands on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:31 pm

I need to get my paws on all of Jupiter VI's stuff. Not sure why I haven't yet. I love Jimmy as a musician. Lots of other distractions I guess.

I also wanna get Fearful Symmetry. Did Jimmy only do one album with that project?

Sorry ... I know this is a rabbit trail, but I don't feel like starting a new thread about it right now.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Finally saw it announced on http://www.melodicrock.com. that's. Good. So far 30 supports with 49 days to go we need more people to commit to this. Started off strong and it can be done bit more people need to contribute. I'll mention it on the forum over there too now that it has been posted on the main site.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:13 pm

BUMP! We are a third of the way there! But it slowed down a little bit! Please spread the word and help us make this one a reality! Thanks guys!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:19 am

Aaron C wrote:So for D's bonus tracks nothing that has never been released? Sad

So this was never answered for me

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Bill Roxx wrote:BUMP! We are a third of the way there! But it slowed down a little bit! Please spread the word and help us make this one a reality! Thanks guys!

I haven't supported yet but I will in a paycheck or two.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:42 pm

And I only committed to one but may also contribute to another one. I really like the option of getting everything. But don't have the $$ for the whole shebang.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:42 pm

More then likely D Bonus tracks will be Greetings of death and/or Cal Metal Tracks. I still need to talk to Jimmy but I am waiting to see if it looks like we will hit the goal. If we dont hit the goal, no need to work it out.
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next