The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Warrior News

4 posters

Go down

Sacred Warrior News Empty Sacred Warrior News

Post by Fundy Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:43 am

After much prayerful consideration, Sacred Warrior is pleased to announce Erik Schelling as the band’s new lead vocalist.

After conducting a nationwide search and three audition phases, the Lord brought us someone in our own backyard. Growing up singing in Church and on worship teams, Erik always had a much edgier side to him. He listened to Christian hard rock and metal exclusively as a teen, including Sacred Warrior. He was in Christian rock band 95one from 1999-2006, which recorded and performed original music.

In 2001, he also played the Cornerstone Festivalwith Christian Band TRYTAN (Trytan Prog Rock-Metal), sharing the stage with the band he’d later join. Known as the “guy with the powerfully high voice”, he was always a target of classic rock cover bands. Although he briefly joined a couple, he couldn’t be satisfied playing someone else’s music and not having a purpose.

Erik has been using his talents in the worship setting for the last several years, but never forgot his metal influences. At the nudge of the Holy Spirit to a pastor and fellow fan, he was challenged to audition after seeing the Facebook post calling for auditions. As with the Lord’s perfect plan, Erik’s obedience has opened up doors for him and the band to record and release new music to the next generation of Warriors.

We can’t wait to share these songs with you soon!
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior News Empty Re: Sacred Warrior News

Post by Tombie Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:47 am

Here is Erik singing with his former band 95one: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=160069
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigeon Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:52 pm

Cool. I'm a little behind on the times. Does anyone know why it didn't work out with Eli Prinsen? I thought he did a fantastic job on the last Sacred Warrior album he was on. I'm an old school Sacred Warrior fan, but honestly that last album with Eli was my favorite. Nothing against Rey, but everything about that album was great.
Wigeon
Wigeon
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:39 pm

Hmm, his voice is really smooth there, like AOR smooth so it will be interesting to hear him rock out more.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:29 pm

Wigeon wrote:Cool. I'm a little behind on the times. Does anyone know why it didn't work out with Eli Prinsen? I thought he did a fantastic job on the last Sacred Warrior album he was on. I'm an old school Sacred Warrior fan, but honestly that last album with Eli was my favorite. Nothing against Rey, but everything about that album was great.
If I had to choose, I would go for Rebellion and Masters command...

But man, Waiting in Darknes was simply awesome. Fantastic. Not only the vocals, everything is just near perfect. 
The onnly complaint is about the mix in the opening song. I wish I could know what have happened there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down