The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuing evil of Plan parenthood

+13
Superjuice
Parched Earth
Tobi Elektrik
Louder
metallikitty
exo
Peter who was Vaak
Grindboy
Kerrick
metaldude
d@v!d
alldatndensum
sentient 6
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The continuing evil of Plan parenthood - Page 4 Empty Re: The continuing evil of Plan parenthood

Post by ThomasEversole Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:39 pm

New Creation wrote:the sales of adult diapers now outnumber the sales of baby diapers.

Maybe this is just me being a rectal survivor talking, but with colon cancers being the #2 killer of men in the US, and Japan being in the top 20 countries where colorectal cancer is rampant...  I can't help but also empathize with why adult diapers are needed in developed countries...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The continuing evil of Plan parenthood - Page 4 Empty Re: The continuing evil of Plan parenthood

Post by Kerrick Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:00 pm

The continuing evil of Plan parenthood - Page 4 16358832_10158221084310374_2032931805_n

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:03 am

I already saw that one on facebook, good one Smile

By the way, I identify as a male and I'm against abortion. Why not? Smile
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:32 am

ThomasEversole wrote:
New Creation wrote:the sales of adult diapers now outnumber the sales of baby diapers.

Maybe this is just me being a rectal survivor talking, but with colon cancers being the #2 killer of men in the US, and Japan being in the top 20 countries where colorectal cancer is rampant...  I can't help but also empathize with why adult diapers are needed in developed countries...

That would be just one part.  I would say that since our senior (baby boomer and baby buster) generations are living longer and longer to be a bigger cause of needing adult diapers.  Instead of having larger families, most Americans are settling for 1-2 kids.  We will soon teeter over the edge where the senior citizen population is larger than that of the younger.  Health care is already the largest  industry in the USA and will continue to be so.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu May 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 pm

The problem is that we are dealing with spiritually blind people. People who have enmity with God and all that can be called good. No matter what is exposed, they will continue to rationalize and make excuses for what goes on in those buildings. Only Christ can free them and open their eyes. To love and cherish the image of God found in all of His creation called man and woman. No matter the size, location or level of development of that creation.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue May 30, 2017 1:52 pm

^Truth.  I guess when it's something as heartbreaking as abortion, it's just a little harder to accept...  Crying or Very sad

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Queue Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:53 pm

As a follower of Christ, the only solution I can see is to stop sending my dollars to Washington.  I purchase goods from private citizens to avoid taxation and I purchase online. I do my level headed best to send as little as is possible to those vipers in Washington. I have to answer one day to the almighty God for living in Sodom....

Queue
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Here....bare witness to the absurd logic that the rebel sinner mind is capable of...

sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:54 am

Reminds me of something I heard from Tim Keller a while ago about the demon possessed boy, on why the disciples couldn't cast the demon out. Jesus said that the demon was in too deep, only fasting and praying would do the trick (remarkable that Jesus still was able to send the demon away, is it not?). Anyway, Keller said that the same thing has happened to society for a long time now; there's this demon inside it that is in too deep to be "cast out" with "conventional methods". One of the fruits of this possession is this kind of non-logic that wants to maintain a demonic practice at all costs.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4