Azusa signs to Solidstate (Thrash band with female vocals featuring members of Extol and The Dillinger Escape Plan)

Go down

Azusa signs to Solidstate (Thrash band with female vocals featuring members of Extol and The Dillinger Escape Plan)

Post by Hardcore Christian on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:42 pm

From SS Facebook:

http://smarturl.it/azusaii

Azusa is: Eleni Zafiriadou on vox (Sea + Air), Liam Wilson on Bass (The Dillinger Escape Plan), Christer Espevoll on guitars and David Husvik on drums (Extol). A carnival of contrast, Azusa make captivating music with unconventional nerve. Uniting the complementary skills of its members, Azusa’s sound is a thrash-fusion tour de force. Can you imagine Kate Bush fronting Slayer; Death collaborating with Annette Peacock? These allegedly incongruent influences dissolve seamlessly in an alluring sonic alchemy.

Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Azusa signs to Solidstate (Thrash band with female vocals featuring members of Extol and The Dillinger Escape Plan)

Post by Frozen Fire on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Absolutely amazing! Love David's drumming and it's so good to hear him back. He makes the drums their own major instrument.

Fantastic track. I'm preordering this.
Frozen Fire
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Azusa signs to Solidstate (Thrash band with female vocals featuring members of Extol and The Dillinger Escape Plan)

Post by Hardcore Christian on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:Absolutely amazing! Love David's drumming and it's so good to hear him back. He makes the drums their own major instrument.

Fantastic track. I'm preordering this.
I definetly will as well!
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by 11razorwire on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:47 am

I like it.
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:30 pm

This is the dissonant style that Extol flirted with on a couple of songs like "Human Frailties Grave" and "Shelter"  with female vocals.  Skipper songs on the albums IMO. Not my thing.
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum