The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldview has started sending out the orders!

+20
oldschooldoom
Candlemass
force perspective
Superjuice
Galations6.7
Professor_Valconian
Athanasius
Follower of Jesus
Temple of Blood
Hardcore Christian
messiaen77
d@v!d
Cybergrinder
metaldude
bjorn agin
Black Rider
Fundy
alldatndensum
deathisgain
Soldier777
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Worldview has started sending out the orders! - Page 4 Empty Re: Worldview has started sending out the orders!

Post by Hardcore Christian Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Sorry still only listened to it once  silent
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Worldview has started sending out the orders! - Page 4 Empty Re: Worldview has started sending out the orders!

Post by Blake Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:12 am

I didnt have high hopes for this honestly. The band name didnt grab me, and I thought "meh, this will just be ok". However I started listening to this yesterday after work and I was impressed, quite a good album.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:44 am

bjorn agin wrote:Ok. Now that you guys have had this album in your hands for awhile, how is it holding up over repeated listens? Still phenomenal?
I haven't really taken time to digest it. I listened to it a few times after I first got it and then shelved it. Nothing of it rubbed me wrong, but there are other things I'm more interested in at the moment. Thanks for the reminder. I make some time for it and let you know.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:25 am

I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Kind of wish there were a couple faster songs since it all seems one tempo but that's a minor complaint.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:36 am

I can't even make it all the way through the album.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ludey7 Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:23 am

I found it dull. I tried but it hasn't grabbed me at all.

ludey7
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Sez a couple of total thrash heads...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:29 pm

I think the opening track, Mortality is the high point of the album. Yesterday I listened to the first 2 tracks and was impressed. The rest of it is good but doesnt quite jump at me.

If I listened to Mortality without knowing what band it was I would have probably thought it was a new Amaseffer song.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:I didnt have high hopes for this honestly. The band name didnt grab me, and I thought "meh, this will just be ok". However I started listening to this yesterday after work and I was impressed, quite a good album.

I think it's a great name for a Christian band...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:46 pm

Candlemass wrote:Sez a couple of total thrash heads...

I like all kinds of music.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor_Valconian Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:16 pm

I like both kinds ... Country ... and Western  Very Happy
Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Candlemass wrote:Sez a couple of total thrash heads...
I luh thrash
You uhn luh thrash?
What's wrong witchu?

I don't think I could thrash no other way...
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:46 am

I am really enjoying it. The first two songs are sinply awesone. The followibg songs are just ok, but then the level raises again at the end of the album with three songs that I already knew: Two Wonders, The Chosen Few and My Last Cry.

The Cbosen Few is simply an amazing song. Probably the best of the album. I confess I am a huge fan of Rey Parra, his voice is simply great. I only wish he had screamed more in the album.

The only conplaint I have about it is about a few modern elements tha I felt were unnecessary as well as the rap parts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:29 am

I did like the subtle electronic parts in the background of Two Wonders
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Listened to it several times today. I like it for the most part. There are a couple of elements I don't care for. A lot of enjoyable melody.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:52 am

I have to confess that I am digging this album a lot for now. I've been listening to it more frequently than I ever did and it gets better with each listen.

Even the moderns elements that used to bother me, looks ok now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:10 am

For those who have Worldview, what are your thoughts? For me, most of the songs are good. There are a couple of songs I'm that are OK.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:47 am

Soldier777 wrote:For those who have Worldview, what are your thoughts? For me, most of the songs are good. There are a couple of songs I'm that are OK.
Well, It totally worth getting it. It has some modern metal influences, it looks like both Rey Parra and George Ochoa have high influences from Nightwish and similar bands. Despite this fact, I really enjoyed the lyrics and the sound of this album. Rey parra sounds amazing on it and the production is top notch. Very profesional work.

You can go for it!

BTW, did you see the videoclip?

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:26 am

After a few months i'd give it a B-. Nothing terrible and if I hear one song in a mix of others I really like it but it's sort of one dimensional in tempo and that loses me.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:30 am

Black Rider wrote:After a few months i'd give it a B-. Nothing terrible and if I hear one song in a mix of others I really like it but it's sort of one dimensional in tempo and that loses me.
This is what concerned me and why I didn't buy it: the samples I heard were all low-to-mid tempo and I typically listen to uptempo metal (at least mid).  This is pretty good and it's cool to hear Rey Parra again, but nothing I'd listen to a lot.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:32 pm

It's still worth owning.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor_Valconian Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:31 pm

I love this album. Am listening to it now. It just struck me how the end of song The Chosen Few has a David Gilmour/Pink Floyd vibe ... which I really like.
Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:46 am

I've been really digging this album since it arrived the other day. It's funny, there are times I think "This albums not that heavy, but man is it good."

What does have me wondering is the meaning of the lyrics on a couple of songs. For example "Why?" What is that song about exactly?
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:31 am

Metal Blessing Radio wrote:I think the opening track, Mortality is the high point of the album. Yesterday I listened to the first 2 tracks and was impressed. The rest of it is good but doesnt quite jump at me.

If I listened to Mortality without knowing what band it was I would have probably thought it was a new Amaseffer song.

Wow...really? I think my favorites are 3 of the last four tracks on the record. I love Two Wonders, The Chosen Few and Last Cry. I also really like Back In Time.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor_Valconian Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:18 am

bjorn agin wrote:I've been really digging this album since it arrived the other day. It's funny, there are times I think "This albums not that heavy, but man is it good."

What does have me wondering is the meaning of the lyrics on a couple of songs. For example "Why?" What is that song about exactly?

Yeah. That one is a bit enigmatic. Sounds like maybe it's about someone struggling with their faith ... or maybe just generally struggling with sin? They stumble and stray and want to know why.
Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next