The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worldview has started sending out the orders!

+20
oldschooldoom
Candlemass
force perspective
Superjuice
Galations6.7
Professor_Valconian
Athanasius
Follower of Jesus
Temple of Blood
Hardcore Christian
messiaen77
d@v!d
Cybergrinder
metaldude
bjorn agin
Black Rider
Fundy
alldatndensum
deathisgain
Soldier777
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Worldview has started sending out the orders! - Page 5 Empty Re: Worldview has started sending out the orders!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:11 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:
Metal Blessing Radio wrote:I think the opening track, Mortality is the high point of the album. Yesterday I listened to the first 2 tracks and was impressed. The rest of it is good but doesnt quite jump at me.

If I listened to Mortality without knowing what band it was I would have probably thought it was a new Amaseffer song.

Wow...really? I think my favorites are 3 of the last four tracks on the record. I love Two Wonders, The Chosen Few and Last Cry. I also really like Back In Time.
Can we reach an agreement here?

The first two tracks plus the last two tracks plus Two Wonders are awesome tracks. The rest of the album is good, but not great. However, considering that half of the album is awesome, then I would say that the entire album is awesome! I was just listening to it earlier.

Back to top Go down

Worldview has started sending out the orders! - Page 5 Empty Re: Worldview has started sending out the orders!

Post by bjorn agin Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:13 am

I'm going to say something sacrilegious. I ordered the new Worldview album the same time I ordered Stryper's Fallen. I like Worldview better.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:00 am

bjorn agin wrote:I'm going to say something sacrilegious. I ordered the new Worldview album the same time I ordered Stryper's Fallen. I like Worldview better.

It's not sacrilegious, dude...you just have to hide behind something when you say it. Cool
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:13 pm

metaldude wrote:
bjorn agin wrote:I'm going to say something sacrilegious. I ordered the new Worldview album the same time I ordered Stryper's Fallen. I like Worldview better.

It's not sacrilegious, dude...you just have to hide behind something when you say it.  Cool
I can't see what is the deal with Stryper. They are putting good albums out, but nothing so awesome. They are a band just like many others we have or had around. The only difference is that they reached fame.

It is ok if you don't feel like Fallen is the best album ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5