The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Hard Rock and Metal bands that started before 1985 and had national distributed albums released....

4 posters

Go down

Christian Hard Rock and Metal bands that started before 1985 and had national distributed albums released.... Empty Christian Hard Rock and Metal bands that started before 1985 and had national distributed albums released....

Post by Soldier777 Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:11 am

What are some Christian Hard Rock and Metal bands that started before 1985 and had nationally distributed albums released by that year? Here is what I have in my collection:

Daniel Band
Jerusalem
Joshua
Messiah Prophet
Petra (I know they aren't metal but some material is hard rock)
Rez
Saint
Stryper

Other bands I don't have that started before the mid 80s and had albums out are:
100% Proof
Barnabas
Leviticus

Are there any others?
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood, BaleMaster and Anti_Babylon like this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Hard Rock and Metal bands that started before 1985 and had national distributed albums released.... Empty Re: Christian Hard Rock and Metal bands that started before 1985 and had national distributed albums released....

Post by bodachi Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:03 am

Altar Boys
Undercover
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Christian Hard Rock and Metal bands that started before 1985 and had national distributed albums released.... Empty Re: Christian Hard Rock and Metal bands that started before 1985 and had national distributed albums released....

Post by Soldier777 Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:22 am

Some other artists to consider that had nationally distributed albums out by 1985: 
Darrell Mansfield - the hard rockin' Revelation album
Philadelphia- I can't believe I forgot about them. I had Search and Destroy on cassette. 
Vision
Rick Cua - not metal but had some hard rocking songs.

Last edited by Soldier777 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:32 pm

Stonghold had and album in 1982 I think. 
Sweet Comfort Band-I know, not really hard rock but they did have a couple of rockers and a great sound.
Larry Norman
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

oldschooldoom and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:10 am

bodachi wrote:Altar Boys
Undercover
I took a chance at a bookstore and bought Altar Boys' debut cassette when it first came out.
Played it over and over until I saw them perform in 1987
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down