The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Hetfield Christian?

+12
MagnusPrime
yaark
seth
BaleMaster
Dustofyears
Temple of Blood
TZ75
deathisgain
Black Rider
StevenCressler
Pethead
Christian Thrash Rules
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

James Hetfield Christian? - Page 4 Empty Re: James Hetfield Christian?

Post by StevenCressler Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:22 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:Well, I for one am glad he's banned. He was purposely inflammatory. He knew exactly what he was doing.  
If you had him on ignore, how was he bothering you?

He infested and derailed threads and if someone quoted him then those posts could be seen.
Ig that makes sense
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:42 am

StevenCressler wrote:I just realized I'm now the only big member here who considers Holy Soldier the best hair metal band...
My dad at least agrees, however he has two posts on here and can hardly be considered a big member 😆
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:51 am

StevenCressler wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:Well, I for one am glad he's banned. He was purposely inflammatory. He knew exactly what he was doing.  

He infested and derailed threads and if someone quoted him then those posts could be seen.
Ig that makes sense
I'm honestly glad he's gone. I hope someone helps him see he was wrong and that he gets saved but I honestly hate a that someone who hates christianity loves christian music. These christian bands are doing this to spread the word of god and get people saved.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:02 pm

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:

Ig that makes sense
I'm honestly glad he's gone. I hope someone helps him see he was wrong and that he gets saved but I honestly hate a that someone who hates christianity loves christian music. These christian bands are doing this to spread the word of god and get people saved.
Yes, but how are they going to spread the word and and get people saved if the only people who hear them are already Christian...

Last edited by StevenCressler on Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:13 pm

The thing is he heard the truth many times, and continually chose to ridicule the truth and its followers, despite so many warnings over time to be respectful. I too wish it didn’t end that way, but sometimes all you can do is shake the Dust from your sandals and move on, while continuing to pray God does what we couldn’t
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead, TZ75, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:20 pm

seth wrote:The thing is he heard the truth many times, and continually chose to ridicule the truth and its followers, despite so many warnings over time to be respectful. I too wish it didn’t end that way, but sometimes all you can do is shake the Dust from your sandals and move on, while continuing to pray God does what we couldn’t
This. It’s also not helpful to Dust to keep giving him opportunities to blaspheme. The Bible is clear that the more light one has and then rejects, the worse off they will be in the judgment. “To whom much is given, much is required.”

There’s also nothing wrong with enforcing rules on a voluntary forum so that the majority can enjoy themselves.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Black Rider, Kerrick, TZ75, BaleMaster, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:17 pm

I know he got pretty heated and disrespectful toward you, so I see why you would be glad he’s gone… 

But he’s never really gone after me too much. At least nothing blatantly insulting. I got along with him for the most part. I only know he was pretty clear that he didn’t share my views on Christianity and God. We agreed on music (most of the time).
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:29 pm

Pethead wrote:
seth wrote:The thing is he heard the truth many times, and continually chose to ridicule the truth and its followers, despite so many warnings over time to be respectful. I too wish it didn’t end that way, but sometimes all you can do is shake the Dust from your sandals and move on, while continuing to pray God does what we couldn’t
This. It’s also not helpful to Dust to keep giving him opportunities to blaspheme. The Bible is clear that the more light one has and then rejects, the worse off they will be in the judgment. “To whom much is given, much is required.”

There’s also nothing wrong with enforcing rules on a voluntary forum so that the majority can enjoy themselves.

If only he stayed out of the theology section and just talked about politics and music… 

His temptation to fight was too strong. I wish there was a way the moderators could have restricted his access to the theology area. But then he still might bring it up in the other threads.  Neutral

I guess it’s for the best he stepped away.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

James Hetfield Christian? - Page 4 Empty The thread where we talk about Dust getting banned

Post by StevenCressler Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pm

TZ75 wrote:

I know he got pretty heated and disrespectful toward you, so I see why you would be glad he’s gone… 

But he’s never really gone after me too much. At least nothing blatantly insulting. I got along with him for the most part. I only know he was pretty clear that he didn’t share my views on Christianity and God. We agreed on music (most of the time).
Reactions to his ban seem to be based largely on how well the person got along with him. I haven't been saying much because I know that at the end of the day, banning him was probably the right move, though I wouldn't have done it myself. I'm sure you noticed I tended to be his biggest defender. Which is kinda strange considering how judgemental and hateful I can be at times, but idk.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:18 am

StevenCressler wrote:
TZ75 wrote:

Reactions to his ban seem to be based largely on how well the person got along with him. I haven't been saying much because I know that at the end of the day, banning him was probably the right move, though I wouldn't have done it myself. I'm sure you noticed I tended to be his biggest defender. Which is kinda strange considering how judgemental and hateful I can be at times, but idk.

I haven’t seen you be hateful. 

Was that a typo?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:23 am

I wouldn’t consider myself to be his defender, but I didn’t have a big problem with him like others… 

I did say a few things that could be considered rude about him here and there… like when I assumed he might be bipolar. But he didn’t get mad or even care.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:28 am

It’s kinda ironic that his username was Dustofyears and some people thought he was Ian Arkley. Now both he and Ian are gone.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:16 am

TZ75 wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
TZ75 wrote:

I haven’t seen you be hateful. 

Was that a typo?
I'm less talking about here, or even in general interactions. I just have a tendency to judge people pretty harshly over certain points, especially abortion (which Dust doesn't like either, so maybe that's part of it lol). I try not to show it too much as I'm not proud of it. There are a couple times it's came out though, such as my comment about Kim-Jong Un near the bottom of the 38th page in this thread https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t12255p950-the-high-profile-person-recently-died-thread and some other time I said that killing Euronymous was the one good thing Varg Vikernes did. I also posted about that in the Prayer Request section.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 am

Wait, are you ok with abortion or not?
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 am

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:Wait, are you ok with abortion or not?
It's one of the things I hate the most in the world. People who support it are the thing that bring out my hatefulness the most.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am

StevenCressler wrote:
It's one of the things I hate the most in the world. People who support it are the thing that bring out my hatefulness the most.
Ok ok. The way you phrased it, it sounded like Dust was against it and you're ok with it. I'm very happy you're not.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 am

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
StevenCressler wrote:
Ok ok. The way you phrased it, it sounded like Dust was against it and you're ok with it. I'm very happy you're not.
Yeah I was guessing it was a phrasing problem lol. I actually have several songs against it in my 36 album discography.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 am

Abortion is one of the most mind-bogglingly heinous evils the world has ever seen.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:32 am

Pethead wrote:Abortion is one of the most mind-bogglingly heinous evils the world has ever seen.

And our country alone has 10s of millions of women and their beta quasi-men who care about nothing else.

I actually think abortion is simply the "rebellion du jour." The left will always find some pet evil to rally around and pretend is the end of the world as long as it goes against Conservatives and Christianity.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider, Pethead, MagnusPrime, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 am

Most people in the west worship the god of Self. Abortion is simply one of many sacrifices offered at the altar of this idol, sacrificing your children because you believe they would somehow hinder the freedom of the almighty Self
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:50 am

And on the political side, just about as bad as the leftists are the “conservatives” who keep waffling and compromising on issues like abortion, because they’re afraid of losing votes. They just keep slowly but surely inching leftward with the culture, like they already did with LGBT issues, to where they’re no better than leftists from 20 years ago.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 am

seth wrote:Most people in the west worship the god of Self. Abortion is simply one of many sacrifices offered at the altar of this idol, sacrificing your children because you believe they would somehow hinder the freedom of the almighty Self
Any false idol is just Satan wearing a mask. Some people think "I'm not a christian but I don't worship Satan" and it's false. The Lord or The Devil, no in between.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 am

seth wrote:And on the political side, just about as bad as the leftists are the “conservatives” who keep waffling and compromising on issues like abortion, because they’re afraid of losing votes. They just keep slowly but surely inching leftward with the culture, like they already did with LGBT issues, to where they’re no better than leftists from 20 years ago.
You gotta write music some day seth
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 am

Well the Devil is perfectly fine with people worshipping the god of Self. After all, that’s what his first temptation of Eve was based on. “You can be like God.” As long as the road leads to hell, the devil is fine with people walking down it
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood, Pethead, MagnusPrime and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 am

seth wrote:Well the Devil is perfectly fine with people worshipping the god of Self. After all, that’s what his first temptation of Eve was based on. “You can be like God.” As long as the road leads to hell, the devil is fine with people walking down it
Yeah. I'm just saying you either worship the one true God or the devil. People may think their just looking out for themselves but they ain't.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next