The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Transgressor', new single from Stryper is out + pre-orders from 'The Last Battle' album

+8
Raegoul
deathisgain
scottmitchell74
Constantine
MagnusPrime
Follower of Jesus
Sevenoneself
Lex Metalis
12 posters

Go down

'Transgressor', new single from Stryper is out + pre-orders from 'The Last Battle' album Empty 'Transgressor', new single from Stryper is out + pre-orders from 'The Last Battle' album

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:07 am

Auto-generated Youtube Video for while (official video latter today)

- - -

Pre-order Frontiers
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Andreas89, MagnusPrime, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

'Transgressor', new single from Stryper is out + pre-orders from 'The Last Battle' album Empty Re: 'Transgressor', new single from Stryper is out + pre-orders from 'The Last Battle' album

Post by Sevenoneself Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:03 am

Lex Metalis wrote:Auto-generated Youtube Video for while (official video latter today)
Hey Lex, 

Are you a volleyball fan? I love watching volleyball and have followed the Brazil national team for a few years. The articles I read propogate the stereotype that all Brazilians love their volleyball teams. I was just wondering about you?

I wasn't sure which forum topic to post this under so I'm just trolling this one. Smile
Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

'Transgressor', new single from Stryper is out + pre-orders from 'The Last Battle' album Empty Re: 'Transgressor', new single from Stryper is out + pre-orders from 'The Last Battle' album

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:40 am

Now, the official video:

Pre-order Stryper Store
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas, MagnusPrime and Raegoul like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:43 am

Sevenoneself wrote:
Lex Metalis wrote:Auto-generated Youtube Video for while (official video latter today)
Hey Lex, 

Are you a volleyball fan? I love watching volleyball and have followed the Brazil national team for a few years. The articles I read propogate the stereotype that all Brazilians love their volleyball teams. I was just wondering about you?

I wasn't sure which forum topic to post this under so I'm just trolling this one. Smile

You could send me a PM, but no problem at all, haha

I like to watch, but I'm not a great enthusiast. And in Brazil football (or soccer in USA) it's the greater national passion
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:51 am

This song slays! His scream in the beginning is freaking epic! They also just keep getting heavier. I love it.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas, MagnusPrime, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:06 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:This song slays! His scream in the beginning is freaking epic! They also just keep getting heavier. I love it.

Another good song! This album may end up being their heaviest yet.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ammocas, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:52 am

Really cool riff and great lyrics, but the song doesn't really go anywhere new or different or even interesting.  I'd love to see them break from the "Stryper formula" and go to some different territory - like mix in a little doom metal, or prog, speed metal, thrash, etc.  Maybe that might alienate the core fans, I don't know.  But how many times can you basically use the same formula over and over...
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

deathisgain and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:17 pm

Wow! The pipes are still fully intact.

I feel for Dale Thompson who can't wail like he could, but happy for Sweet that he can.

Love the heavier overall feel of Stryper these days.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

eatbugs, Pethead, MagnusPrime, Raegoul and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:23 pm

For some reason this album is just not hitting me like the last three albums.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Constantine and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Raegoul Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:51 am

Come on guys, this stuff rocks! Unbelievable how Michael pulls off these screams flawlessly and Robert batters the living daylights out of the drumkit.  I love it!

Edit: plus they put out a bold biblical message, and rock those hilarious fits, what‘s not to like?
Raegoul
Raegoul
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:40 am

THIS IS IT! A real time machine. Reminds me of my youth.

I love everything I have heard and seen of the new album so far, very old school!

Metal 1
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:58 pm

This song is absolutely fantastic. I actually think the solo keeps getting better on each album which is really impressive after all these years.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:11 pm

As good as this song is, does anyone think Stryper will ever go back to the pop metal sound they had in the 80s, or has that train already left?

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:08 pm

I think there are elements of the pop metal sound on their recent albums. It’s not the prevailing sound but it’s still there.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:36 pm

This song has me the most excited for the new album…It’s a Very strong track.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down