The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll

+14
zelote
mothy
Constantine
Ammocas
Dustofyears
Sevenoneself
Frozen Fire
Raegoul
TZ75
Black Rider
crucifyd
Grindboy
Pethead
My Awesome Timothy
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album

BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 14 ]
BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 32

BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll

Post by StevenCressler Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:50 pm

TZ75 wrote:I had always been an EfM fan… but recently I have purchased the Human Sacrifice album for the first time and also got the new Sanity Obscure remaster. While I still like the EfM album, I’m enjoying those other two a lot as well. I actually might be starting to like Sanity Obscure more that EfM… but that could wear off and I’ll just like them both the same. 

One thing is for sure though… the title track of EfM is beautiful and thrashing, like two separate songs in one. The orchestration is very moving and rivals classic pieces from the masters.
Believer probably has the best symphonic sections of any metal band. They are great at them, especially in Dies Irae.
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: BELIEVER v VENGEANCE Debut Album Poll

Post by Pethead Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:50 pm

My favorite of the first 3 Believer albums is either Sanity Obscure or Dimensions. But I do like EfM almost as much.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

StevenCressler likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:39 am

I'm not a huge fan of either, but I prefer Extraction. I like Human Sacrifice to some degree but it feels a bit inauthentic to me.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bgsully Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:20 am

Very close but...Human Sacrifice
bgsully
bgsully
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://faustianslip.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2