Poll: Best Album of 2015

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi everyone!

With all of the releases more or less out for 2015, I wanted to poll all the CMR visitors about the best album(s) of 2015. I did this last year, and got a great response for it. I hope we can have even more people vote on this. If you're in a band or know of other Christian music sites/ect, feel free to share it, because I know that a few bands posted the link last year, which was a lot of fun.



The poll is pretty straight forward: You can vote for 5 bands. The 1st band gets 5 points for album of the year, and 2-5 get 2 points each. There's also categories for individual genres (Prog, Metal, Hard Rock, Metalcore, Black) and also one for EPs.

The list is not exhaustive, but there are 60 albums and about another 8+ EPs on the list. If I am missing anything, please let me know so I can add to it.

Here's the URL: http://goo.gl/forms/A2LhTZGfRP

Thank you!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Im surprised you had Fallstar but two I would like to add

Phinehas - Till The End (Album)

Into The Flood - Death Posture (EP)
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Soundmass.com on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:51 am

Missing more stuff life MORTIFICATION: Realm Of The Skelataur and GRAVE FORSAKEN: The Fight Goes On...

Soundmass.com
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 171
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Karimserri on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:17 am

Doomsday Hymn??

Karimserri
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-12-09
Location : Brazil

http://www.doomsdayhymn.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by metaldude on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:31 am

I don't like polls that argue with me. It keeps erasing my choice for album of the year.
avatar
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2467
Join date : 2013-10-11
Age : 50
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Karimserri on Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:32 am

metaldude wrote:I don't like polls that argue with me. It keeps erasing my choice for album of the year.
Lol  Very Happy Very Happy

Karimserri
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-12-09
Location : Brazil

http://www.doomsdayhymn.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:17 am

Soundmass.com wrote:Missing more stuff life MORTIFICATION: Realm Of The Skelataur and GRAVE FORSAKEN: The Fight Goes On...

I'll add them to the poll shortly!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by eatbugs on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:51 pm

This is getting some shares on social media. Thumbs up

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Circle Dance  thanks SpaceGuy for adding those!!
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:48 pm

eatbugs wrote:This is getting some shares on social media. Thumbs up

Neat. Any notable shares yet?

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:51 pm

SpaceGuy wrote:
eatbugs wrote:This is getting some shares on social media. Thumbs up

Neat. Any notable shares yet?
I saw Worldview share it

I posted it on the wall of For Today, Phinehas, The Ongoing Concept and Into The Flood.

I dare not share it to Fallstar with that other thread we have about them Razz

and Haste The Day dont have a wall, Im sure they get to many posts about them needing another reunion lol!
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:12 pm

I just shared it to
the facebook groups of

Christian Metalheads International
and
Christian Thrash Metal Alliance
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Kerrick on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Voted!  Very Happy  Some title errors if you want to fix them:

Final Vortex - Ivory Eve (I think I gave you bad information in the other thread)
Flukt - Holocaust
Katumus - Burn
Orationem - Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector (in addition to the s/t album)
Revulsed - Infernal Atrocity
Skald In Veum - 1260 Days
Vardoger - Ghost Notes
Vials Of Wrath - Days Without Names

_________________
music___me wrote:I feel like that flame throwing tank/truck/thing should only be operated while listening to Iron Maiden.

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7323
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by metaldude on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:57 pm

I've added the poll to the Christian Headbangers Forum.
avatar
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2467
Join date : 2013-10-11
Age : 50
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:11 pm

metaldude wrote:I've added the poll to the Christian Headbangers Forum.

Thanks!

We're already past the number of votes for the 2014 version of the same poll, so I am very excited. Its also a close race between a few top albums, so even with the bands posting links, voting has been pretty fair so far!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Professor_Valconian on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:19 pm

metaldude wrote:I don't like polls that argue with me. It keeps erasing my choice for album of the year.

It's rigged. SpaceGuy already knows who the "winner" is.
avatar
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 513
Join date : 2013-10-24
Age : 49
Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Professor_Valconian wrote:
metaldude wrote:I don't like polls that argue with me. It keeps erasing my choice for album of the year.

It's rigged. SpaceGuy already knows who the "winner" is.
lol!
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by strangerhoncho on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Man.  It's great that there are so many Christian bands nowadays.  But I'd trade them all for the old years when only maybe 5-10 albums came out but they were all awesome.   We were so much better off when we had record labels and bands had to be good enough to get signed before recording.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 639
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by strangerhoncho on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:29 pm

The Immortal Souls album is called Wintermetal.  Not s/t.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 639
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:37 am

strangerhoncho wrote:The Immortal Souls album is called Wintermetal.  Not s/t.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what it was for some of the death/black/doom albums, so I put S/T as a placeholder so they could at least get votes. 


@Professor_Valconian - 


Not at all. Honestly, I use the poll as a way to discover new Christian music myself, much like AngelicWarlord. There are a ton of bands I really am not familiar with on the list that are getting a lot of votes which is making me listen to their album before choosing who I vote for. Even then, I personally feel 2015 was a down year, even compared to 2014 (which a lot of people didn't like - but there were a few albums I really, really loved last year). 

And having said that, all the bands I'd vote for are getting trounced right now. I'm a big fan of Teramaze and LEAH's albums this year, and they are way, way down on the list. 

Also, Metaldude, did the poll work for you? I know there are a few hiccups with it, but I think we're over 250 votes now, which is awesome, so it is working for a few people so far!

Here was the results from the 2014 poll, BTW. Its a bit of a mess as the format that Google uses changed from 2014 to 2015 (its a bit cleaner now), but you can get an idea of what a rigged poll looks like, as a ton of Promised Land listeners voted in the poll as it was pushed on their Facebook page:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QWQkQJYuOS2e9mxLbsVokkuumqCz4ec9QZ0mhOO7AuY/viewanalytics

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by EternalSalvation777 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:42 am

Broken Flesh - s/t ?

EternalSalvation777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-02-15
Age : 24
Location : New Zealand

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by metaldude on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:01 am

Yes, I got my vote in.
avatar
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2467
Join date : 2013-10-11
Age : 50
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Professor_Valconian on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:16 am

@SpaceGuy ... just pulling your leg. I wasn't seriously suggesting it was rigged.

... and thanks for the poll. I did vote.
avatar
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 513
Join date : 2013-10-24
Age : 49
Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by LexMetalis on Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Well, I think that brazilian band Doomsday Hymn made a great release this year.
avatar
LexMetalis
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Posts : 91
Join date : 2015-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Thiago-Brazil on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:27 pm

The only thing I got this year is the Worldview and Impellitteri new albums.
avatar
Thiago-Brazil
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : São Paulo - Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:41 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:The only thing I got this year is the Worldview and Impellitteri new albums.

As per voters, it seems like a lot of people got the Worldview album, too...

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:01 pm

strangerhoncho wrote:Man.  It's great that there are so many Christian bands nowadays.  But I'd trade them all for the old years when only maybe 5-10 albums came out but they were all awesome.   We were so much better off when we had record labels and bands had to be good enough to get signed before recording.




Yes! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Candlemass on Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:14 pm

Signum Regis or Diviner for me, not sure which one yet...
avatar
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3939
Join date : 2012-02-02
Age : 54
Location : Cleveland, Oh

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Drawnsword on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:25 pm

SpaceGuy wrote:
strangerhoncho wrote:The Immortal Souls album is called Wintermetal.  Not s/t.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what it was for some of the death/black/doom albums, so I put S/T as a placeholder so they could at least get votes. 





I gave SpaceGuy all these album titles here long before in 2 post lists in the following linked thread, but he ignored them all....
http://thecmr.forumotion.com/t8703-what-albums-were-released-in-2015-thus-far
avatar
Drawnsword
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 368
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : Land of the long white chemtrails

http://drawnswordgraphix.blogspot.co.nz/

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:41 pm

So SpaceGuy when does the voting end?
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Drawnsword wrote:
SpaceGuy wrote:
strangerhoncho wrote:The Immortal Souls album is called Wintermetal.  Not s/t.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what it was for some of the death/black/doom albums, so I put S/T as a placeholder so they could at least get votes. 





I gave SpaceGuy all these album titles here long before in 2 post lists in the following linked thread, but he ignored them all....
http://thecmr.forumotion.com/t8703-what-albums-were-released-in-2015-thus-far

I asked you a question concerning all the albums you listed about the genres/descriptions, but someone else gave me the genres. I used his answers instead concerning the albums' genres, but seemed to skip the album titles. My apologies for the mix up.

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:58 am

Hardcore Christian wrote:So SpaceGuy when does the voting end?

When the votes start dying down. Probably in a week.

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by ThomasEversole on Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:45 pm

That's cool my music was one of the entries.
I did send for a missed album/entry though.

There were actually two full length Orationem albums released in 2015.

Artist: Orationem
Album: s/t (Self Titled)
Release Status: Available Now
Tracks: 6
Album Length: 37:58
Track Lengths:
- I. I Come To You For Guidance – 6:00
- II. To Be The Best Representation Of My Faith – 5:52
- III. Your Glory And Power – 6:54
- IV. A Sense of Spirituality – 5:42
- V. Your Teachings, Your Love – 8:04
- VI. Sacred and Blessed Are You – 5:26
CD Case: Slim Jewel w/ Black Tray
CD Artwork: On Disc Printing Only

Artist: Orationem
Album: Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector
Release Status: Available Now
Tracks: 7
Album Length: 48:33
Track Lengths:
- I. Through the Teachings of Your Son – 8:00
- II. In Awe of Your Greatness – 6:14
- III. Fulfiller, Sustainer, Preserving Protector – 7:08
- IV. Divine Peace and Contentment – 6:48
- V. In Your Grace – 7:03
- VI. The Audition for Success – 6:58
- VII. I Will Glorify You Forever – 6:22
CD Case: Slim Jewel w/ Black Tray
CD Artwork: On Disc Printing Only
avatar
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1595
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Soldier777 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:07 pm

I bought a lot of CDs this year and have a couple on order, but only 5 of them were released this year and they are listed in order with most favorite at the top:

1. Stryper - Fallen
2. Sweet and Lynch - Only to Rise (not a Christian album but Michael Sweet was involved)
3. Impellitteri - Venom (not a Christian album but Rob Rock was involved)
4. GX - Raize Some Hell (not a Christian album but Rex Scott was involved)
5. Worldview - The Chosen Few
avatar
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1240
Join date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:55 am

The poll is still ongoing. The number of votes we've been getting is much larger than I thought. In the 2014 vote, we had ~160 submissions. We're at 550 and still adding a bunch every day. We've seen shares from about 3-4 bands that keeps driving more submissions!

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Kerrick on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Wow that is great!  I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

_________________
music___me wrote:I feel like that flame throwing tank/truck/thing should only be operated while listening to Iron Maiden.

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7323
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by strangerhoncho on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:23 pm

That is great that a few bands are driving people there, but all that will mean is that they'll skew the results so that they're on top, as well as similar-sounding bands their fans like.  So we can probably expect all metalcore to win the top 5.  Razz

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 639
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by eatbugs on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:37 pm

strangerhoncho wrote:That is great that a few bands are driving people there, but all that will mean is that they'll skew the results so that they're on top, as well as similar-sounding bands their fans like.  So we can probably expect all metalcore to win the top 5.  Razz

Probably.  Didn't Promise Land do that last year?  Not that they didn't deserve it, Harmony in Ruins is awesome.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2012-08-28
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:40 pm

eatbugs wrote:
strangerhoncho wrote:That is great that a few bands are driving people there, but all that will mean is that they'll skew the results so that they're on top, as well as similar-sounding bands their fans like.  So we can probably expect all metalcore to win the top 5.  Razz

Probably.  Didn't Promise Land do that last year?  Not that they didn't deserve it, Harmony in Ruins is awesome.

Interestingly enough, the bands that did promote via Facebook aren't winning. They are certainly doing better, but all of them (sans one) were already doing well prior to the post(s), so the amount it skewed isn't as huge as you'd think.

Comparatively, Promise Land did it last year and about 1/3rd of all the votes were just for that band. This time around, you have *maybe* 7-8% voting for a single band in a block due to the much higher number of voters.

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:45 pm

Oh, and for a quick preview: only one metalcore band was in the top 10. The rest is CMR-centric metal and some black/death/doom stewn in the top list.

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Blake on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:17 pm

I saw this shared by someone on facebook first and looked at it and about fell out of my chair when I saw Amelioration on the list
avatar
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 32
Location : Owasso, Oklahoma

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:54 pm

SpaceGuy wrote:Oh, and for a quick preview: only one metalcore band was in the top 10. The rest is CMR-centric metal and some black/death/doom stewn in the top list.
Evil or Very Mad That one top 10 was probably my vote lol!


I didnt vote enough times lol!
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:29 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
SpaceGuy wrote:Oh, and for a quick preview: only one metalcore band was in the top 10. The rest is CMR-centric metal and some black/death/doom stewn in the top list.
Evil or Very Mad That one top 10 was probably my vote lol!


I didnt vote enough times lol!

I did record your 5 votes for the new FallStar album, so they may be pretty high on the list 'come the end of the poll   Evil or Very Mad

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:28 pm

SpaceGuy wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:
SpaceGuy wrote:Oh, and for a quick preview: only one metalcore band was in the top 10. The rest is CMR-centric metal and some black/death/doom stewn in the top list.
Evil or Very Mad That one top 10 was probably my vote lol!


I didnt vote enough times lol!

I did record your 5 votes for the new FallStar album, so they may be pretty high on the list 'come the end of the poll   Evil or Very Mad
I didnt vote for Fallstar

I voted for Phinehas, Haste The Day, and For Today
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by SpaceGuy on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:
SpaceGuy wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:
SpaceGuy wrote:Oh, and for a quick preview: only one metalcore band was in the top 10. The rest is CMR-centric metal and some black/death/doom stewn in the top list.
Evil or Very Mad That one top 10 was probably my vote lol!


I didnt vote enough times lol!

I did record your 5 votes for the new FallStar album, so they may be pretty high on the list 'come the end of the poll   Evil or Very Mad
I didnt vote for Fallstar

I voted for Phinehas, Haste The Day, and For Today

I was trying to make a joke, given your former discussions about the album.

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 230
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 pm

SpaceGuy wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:
SpaceGuy wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:
SpaceGuy wrote:Oh, and for a quick preview: only one metalcore band was in the top 10. The rest is CMR-centric metal and some black/death/doom stewn in the top list.
Evil or Very Mad That one top 10 was probably my vote lol!


I didnt vote enough times lol!

I did record your 5 votes for the new FallStar album, so they may be pretty high on the list 'come the end of the poll   Evil or Very Mad
I didnt vote for Fallstar

I voted for Phinehas, Haste The Day, and For Today

I was trying to make a joke, given your former discussions about the album.
No I thought it was funny Razz

But I didnt get the sarcasm right off Very Happy
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:47 pm

So when does voting end????
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Kerrick on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:So when does voting end????

SpaceGuy wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:So SpaceGuy when does the voting end?

When the votes start dying down. Probably in a week.

Cool

_________________
music___me wrote:I feel like that flame throwing tank/truck/thing should only be operated while listening to Iron Maiden.

Through The Dark Radio wrote:Yep, he's so mean, he grimaces whenever he isn't listening to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
Kerrick
Tyrant
Tyrant

Posts : 7323
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 30
Location : Santa Cruz, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Hardcore Christian on Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:So when does voting end????

SpaceGuy wrote:
Hardcore Christian wrote:So SpaceGuy when does the voting end?

When the votes start dying down. Probably in a week.

Cool
Thanks, face palm Im slow on everything today lol!
avatar
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3639
Join date : 2013-07-31
Age : 17
Location : Spokane, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by strangerhoncho on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:38 pm

SpaceGuy wrote:
Interestingly enough, the bands that did promote via Facebook aren't winning. They are certainly doing better, but all of them (sans one) were already doing well prior to the post(s), so the amount it skewed isn't as huge as you'd think.

Comparatively, Promise Land did it last year and about 1/3rd of all the votes were just for that band. This time around, you have *maybe* 7-8% voting for a single band in a block due to the much higher number of voters.

That's great!  I stand corrected (and surprised).

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Posts : 639
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Poll: Best Album of 2015

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum