The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did The Huntingtons have any actual Christian lyrics?

5 posters

Go down

Did The Huntingtons have any actual Christian lyrics? Empty Did The Huntingtons have any actual Christian lyrics?

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:58 pm

?

Seems Tooth and Nail weren't too picky about this.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Did The Huntingtons have any actual Christian lyrics? Empty Re: Did The Huntingtons have any actual Christian lyrics?

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:30 pm

Not really. Interestingly I have almost all their material despite not really being "Christian." One of the few bands I have like that.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Did The Huntingtons have any actual Christian lyrics? Empty Re: Did The Huntingtons have any actual Christian lyrics?

Post by TZ75 Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:01 pm

I guess Tooth & Nail thought they were neutral enough to not offend their customers. 

I think it’s more interesting that secular metal label Nuclear Blast allowed Mortification on their roster. But that was God’s will… they were meant to share the gospel in Satan’s anti-Christian domain.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by WildWorld Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:14 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:?

MXPX (who I like) were the same way. Save for the first album, the rest of their stuff falls into the "Christians in a band" territory.

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:36 am

WildWorld wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:?

MXPX (who I like) were the same way. Save for the first album, the rest of their stuff falls into the "Christians in a band" territory.

I think the singer Mike Herrera is no longer a believer. I can’t remember where, but I read something about it. I’m not sure about the other guys. And for whatever it’s worth… Wikipedia says he’s Agnostic. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Herrera

IMO their first album was the only decent thing they did. After that, they went too much like Blink 182.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:16 am

TnN had a completely secular band for awhile so no, wasn't a big priority.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down