The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow

+21
Staybrite
Black Rider
Andreas89
WildWorld
L8T
FreeRangeBeliever
xMetalMarkx
BaleMaster
MikeInFla
JPDetroit
alldatndensum
eatbugs
TZ75
Fundy
Christian metal Horde
Follower of Jesus
deathisgain
Temple of Blood
Frozen Fire
KaramKaram
Lex Metalis
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow Empty STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:10 pm

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow 105274388_10158687644863420_7125870649402986095_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=R8cpCjITHxoAX9-z0fC&_nc_ht=scontent.fcaw3-1
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow Empty STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes

Post by KaramKaram Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:10 pm

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow ARTWORK_STRYPER_COLORS_v3

New STRYPER album.
Artwork and title revealed.
NEW SINGLE AND ALBUM DETAILS COMING NEXT FRIDAY, JUNE 26TH.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow Empty Re: STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:29 pm

Interesting to have Christ on the throne (crown of thorns on the head). Less Greek god like the last album cover and more like the Christ of Revelation 1. 

Still appreciating the boldness and truly what a powerful verse to base the title on!
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow Empty Re: STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:30 pm

Cool title and high quality art.

Not sure about that depiction of God though.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:30 pm

I want to buy this for the cover alone. Looks cool. Can't wait to see what the ultra bible bashers are going to say about it.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:36 pm

I appreciate having Christ exalted on the throne of God, divine and eternal, over this heresy below (Jesus is not a man nor in any way equal with Satan), which is often posted on social media. The Greek god/Godzilla thing that was on the last album I cared a lot less for.

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow Heresy10
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:21 pm

We are not to make images of God. This one bothers me.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:44 pm

LexMetalis wrote:STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow 105274388_10158687644863420_7125870649402986095_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=R8cpCjITHxoAX9-z0fC&_nc_ht=scontent.fcaw3-1

Hmm....

STRYPER - Even The Devil Believes MERGED - 1st single out tomorrow Iron_Maiden_-_Powerslave
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian metal Horde Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:22 pm

Interesting...
Christian metal Horde
Christian metal Horde
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://www.instagram.com/christianmetalhorde?igsh=ZHl5ZzlqazUxa

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:20 pm

Looks great.  Another CD to add to my collection!
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:53 pm

Looks cool!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:19 am

My favorite part of the cover art are the Four Living Creatures surrounding the Throne.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:35 am

deathisgain wrote:I want to buy this for the cover alone. Looks cool. Can't wait to see what the ultra bible bashers are going to say about it.

I have a few children's Bibles at home and they have a lot of pictures of Jesus in them. I tend to make the occasional point to our kids that what they see in pictures is not what Jesus looked like because we don't really know. We don't have pictures of Jesus or figures of him around our home but I guess I never really thought of how far some people go with things like that. I have never known someone who was against pictures of Jesus in children's Bibles. 

Personally, I make more comments about fair skinned Jesus (even a blond Jesus!) than I do of the pictures themselves. The Jesus of Revelation? It's harder for me to complain about how that is rendered considering the description. Kind of cool to have Jesus' divinity on display on an album cover.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:22 am

I don't like it.  Why?

'Cause it ain't out yet and I can't listen to it!   lol!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JPDetroit Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:32 am

anyone else think the recent Stryper artwork all looks pretty much the same? They're all pretty cool, but kinda same old same old now. Maybe a different artist, or something else besides the devil, an angel, or a humongous God all over the place. Time to change it up.

JPDetroit
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:41 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I don't like it.  Why?

'Cause it ain't out yet and I can't listen to it!   lol!

Thumbs up

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:We are not to make images of God. This one bothers me.
I don't think that is God, looks like Jesus to me.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:17 pm

JPDetroit wrote:anyone else think the recent Stryper artwork all looks pretty much the same? They're all pretty cool, but kinda same old same old now. Maybe a different artist, or something else besides the devil, an angel, or a humongous God all over the place. Time to change it up.
No.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Rockin Loud
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:54 am

Michael Sweet should start a new side project with Ted Kirkpatrick.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:38 am

TZ75 wrote:Michael Sweet should start a new side project with Ted Kirkpatrick.

He was already a guest vocalist on one of the last projects of Tourn-I-Ted.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:08 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
TZ75 wrote:Michael Sweet should start a new side project with Ted Kirkpatrick.

He was already a guest vocalist on one of the last projects of Tourn-I-Ted.
 I know. I just think they should do a full album.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by xMetalMarkx Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:35 pm

Same warm (yellow/orange) & cool (blue/purple) color palette for the last 4 studio album covers.
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:45 pm

The Temple of Blood wrote:Cool title and high quality art.

Not sure about that depiction of God though.

God’s image is beyond human imagination. His mere presence turned Moses’s hair white. Any artist depiction will be completely wrong.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeRangeBeliever Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:13 pm

I was getting sick of the same art style for the last few Stryper albums and really wanted a new style, but this cover is the best of them...and one of the best covers I've seen... Thought nothing can beat my favourite ever - Lament for the Weary by Seventh Angel.
FreeRangeBeliever
FreeRangeBeliever
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next