The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stryper - Even The Devil Believes LIVE

3 posters

Go down

Stryper - Even The Devil Believes LIVE Empty Stryper - Even The Devil Believes LIVE

Post by Follower of Jesus Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:23 am

Stryper is doing an event on Nov. 19. They describe it like this:

"Join us for this very unique multi-camera, professionally recorded, in-studio performance of the entire Even the Devil Believes album, plus interview and behind-the-scenes footage.  

"The band will be live before the show talking about the making of this album and live performance, and then after the show they will do a 30 minute Q&A taking questions from the "audience" via a chat board."

I think I'm gonna do it. First, it's been a long time since live music was allowed, and I think it will be a while longer. Second, we'll get to hear songs from ETDB that we'll never get to hear live again. If they were touring, they'd probably play 3 or 4 songs from the new album. This way, we get to hear all of them. 

Anyone else interested?

You can buy tickets starting 11/10. 
https://stryper.veeps.com/stream/events/be6c20b448e6

Last edited by Follower of Jesus on Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

BaleMaster and Gosro like this post

Back to top Go down

Stryper - Even The Devil Believes LIVE Empty Re: Stryper - Even The Devil Believes LIVE

Post by Black Rider Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:36 pm

How much is it?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Stryper - Even The Devil Believes LIVE Empty Re: Stryper - Even The Devil Believes LIVE

Post by Gosro Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:37 pm

Michael Sweet also told that they are planning on doing
all Stryper albums this way live.

Gosro
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

bigtreads and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:57 pm

It was $10 and easily worth it. It was great hearing these new songs live. I’ll be there for every one of these they plan to do in the future.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:10 pm

Just getting off track, finally picked up this album and I am really impressed. This rocks hard and is very consistent. I didn't like GDE but this is strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down