The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going To See Stryper Tomorrow At The Streets Gone Wild Metal Festival

3 posters

Go down

Going To See Stryper Tomorrow At The Streets Gone Wild Metal Festival  Empty Going To See Stryper Tomorrow At The Streets Gone Wild Metal Festival

Post by Machine Fish Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm stoked I've wanted to see Stryper for a long time now. And as an added bonus Quiet Riot, Warrant, Queensryche and about 6 other 80s metal bands
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://linktr.ee/nathanKmcwilliams

Back to top Go down

Going To See Stryper Tomorrow At The Streets Gone Wild Metal Festival  Empty Re: Going To See Stryper Tomorrow At The Streets Gone Wild Metal Festival

Post by Machine Fish Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:48 am

The full band list for Saturday was(I didn't go to the Friday show)
Doxy
Dryvr
Mycah
Lillian Axe
Autograph
Firehouse
Quiet Riot
Stryper
Warrant
Queensryche
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Going To See Stryper Tomorrow At The Streets Gone Wild Metal Festival  Empty Re: Going To See Stryper Tomorrow At The Streets Gone Wild Metal Festival

Post by Staybrite Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:26 pm

I have yet to see Queensryche with their new singer Todd, how was the show?  Any stand-out band performances?
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Fish Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:11 pm

Todd was great. He's able to nail Geoff's parts easily. I almost couldn't tell the difference.
Actually Lillian Axe was really good. Stryper was excellent as always and Queensryche was great.
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Machine Fish Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:15 pm

I'm not much of a Glam guy so Lillian Axe was a surprise they had a lot of really technical songs and reminded me of Metal Church almost. Dryvr had some cool songs too.
Machine Fish
Machine Fish
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Machine Fish wrote:Todd was great. He's able to nail Geoff's parts easily. I almost couldn't tell the difference.
Actually Lillian Axe was really good. Stryper was excellent as always and Queensryche was great.

Very cool!  Rockin Loud
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by strype53 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Did you get any pictures of Stryper from this show?  I was to far in the back ha.
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down