The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerrick's Gettin' Hitched :D

+15
Staybrite
deathisgain
Andreas89
messiaen77
Kerrick
New Creation
metaldude
Machine Fish
Grindboy
bjorn agin
exo
sentient 6
Peter who was Vaak
eatbugs
Deepfriar
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kerrick's Gettin' Hitched  :D - Page 4 Empty Re: Kerrick's Gettin' Hitched :D

Post by Hardcore Christian Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm

Have a great day today!!!!!!!! You'll never forget it! Circle Dance
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:15 pm

Congrats Kerrick and Veronika!
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Well I guess he didn't live stream it. ;(
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Thanks guys!  The ceremony went wonderfully and our honeymoon was epic.  Thank you for your prayers!  We went to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone for our honeymoon and it was GORGEOUS.  Yellowstone was actually a bit underwhelming in many ways, but the Grand Teton National Park was just amazing.  I'll post pictures in the hiking thread of some of our adventures there.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:25 pm

deathisgain wrote:Well I guess he didn't live stream it. ;(

Haha sorry...  Wink  I do have the transcript of the ceremony itself though!  I could post it here and you could read it pretending you were there.  Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Kerrick wrote:Thanks guys!  The ceremony went wonderfully and our honeymoon was epic. 

As in slaying orcs kind of epic?
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:00 pm

deathisgain wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Thanks guys!  The ceremony went wonderfully and our honeymoon was epic. 

As in slaying orcs kind of epic?

Rolf 1
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:07 pm

No orcs, though there was a horde of zombie moose that Veronika and I had to battle to get to the top of the mountain in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm on one of our hikes.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:44 pm

My wife is foaming at the mouth that you haven't posted wedding photos on your Facebook yet. Just relaying the message bro. LOL
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:30 pm

Kerrick wrote:No orcs, though there was a horde of zombie moose that Veronika and I had to battle to get to the top of the mountain in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm on one of our hikes.

That's epic enough then.
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Kerrick wrote:Thanks guys!  The ceremony went wonderfully and our honeymoon was epic.  Thank you for your prayers!  We went to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone for our honeymoon and it was GORGEOUS.  Yellowstone was actually a bit underwhelming in many ways, but the Grand Teton National Park was just amazing.  I'll post pictures in the hiking thread of some of our adventures there.

Pics or it didn't happened
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:59 am

I'm happy to hear it all went well. I look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:59 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:My wife is foaming at the mouth that you haven't posted wedding photos on your Facebook yet. Just relaying the message bro. LOL

Hahaha well we've got a sampling of photos back from our photographer (who did a fantastic job!) but only a handful.  I still gotta load all of our honeymoon pictures onto my computer and sort through them.  Then maybe I'll post some...  Cool 

deathisgain wrote:
Kerrick wrote:No orcs, though there was a horde of zombie moose that Veronika and I had to battle to get to the top of the mountain in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm on one of our hikes.

That's epic enough then.

Ok good; I would hate to disappoint you.

KaramKaram wrote:
Kerrick wrote:Thanks guys!  The ceremony went wonderfully and our honeymoon was epic.  Thank you for your prayers!  We went to the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone for our honeymoon and it was GORGEOUS.  Yellowstone was actually a bit underwhelming in many ways, but the Grand Teton National Park was just amazing.  I'll post pictures in the hiking thread of some of our adventures there.

Pics or it didn't happened

Patience, patience.  Wink

d@v!d wrote:I'm happy to hear it all went well. I look forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks.

Thank you!  We're really looking forward to seeing you guys then too!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Something folks here may appreciate:  So the day of the ceremony, while we were doing pictures and having hors d'oeuvres, we needed some nice/soft/"appropriate" music in the background.  Veronika put me in charge of this and (not only with her consent, but her enthusiastic excitement,) I created a playlist that included:

-three harp covers of Iron Maiden songs (Fear Of The Dark, The Trooper, and Dance Of Death)
-a couple of Becoming The Archetype's acoustic songs (Night's Sorrow and Nocturne)
-Musk Ox
-Nathanael Larochette (solo stuff by guy from Musk Ox)
-and a few others

The Iron Maiden and Becoming The Archetype made me particularly happy to hear at my wedding haha.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:29 pm

Kerrick wrote:Something folks here may appreciate:  So the day of the ceremony, while we were doing pictures and having hors d'oeuvres, we needed some nice/soft/"appropriate" music in the background.  Veronika put me in charge of this and (not only with her consent, but her enthusiastic excitement,) I created a playlist that included:

-three harp covers of Iron Maiden songs (Fear Of The Dark, The Trooper, and Dance Of Death)
-a couple of Becoming The Archetype's acoustic songs (Night's Sorrow and Nocturne)
-Musk Ox
-and a few others

The Iron Maiden and Becoming The Archetype made me particularly happy to hear at my wedding haha.
Thats pretty awesome, at my Dad's wedding about 3 years ago, he was allowed to play some softer metal songs during their reception as well Cool

But now I really wish I couldve been at yours Kerrick alien
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Sorry if I'm late on my congrats Kerrick....but I wish you and your new bride and long and blessed life together. Always keep in mind that your spouse is not only your wife, she is your sister in Christ as well. And she will be your sister in Christ WAY longer that she will be your wife.

...God bless you and your new start as a family !
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:58 pm

Anybody know what happened to Kerrick? I'm wondering now that he is married, if his wife has made him give up metal and has him listening to Bulgarian Wedding music. He probably wears a suit and a tie now and drives a mini van. Sad
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:18 pm

deathisgain wrote:Anybody know what happened to Kerrick? I'm wondering now that he is married, if his wife has made him give up metal and has him listening to Bulgarian Wedding music. He probably wears a suit and a tie now and drives a mini van. Sad

Rejoice, my friend, for while he may be doomed to suits and mini vans, he is still allowed his metal.....

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t9640-ohen-symphonic-black-metal-from-slovakia

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Kerrick wrote:

Haha sorry...  Wink  I do have the transcript of the ceremony itself though!  I could post it here and you could read it pretending you were there.  Razz

My wedding was professionally recorded by the church my wife and I got married in.
I could always upload it to YouTube and torture you all.

...well, maybe not too much torture. A decent amount of metal was played.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by messiaen77 Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:01 am

Kerrick wrote:Something folks here may appreciate:  So the day of the ceremony, while we were doing pictures and having hors d'oeuvres, we needed some nice/soft/"appropriate" music in the background.  Veronika put me in charge of this and (not only with her consent, but her enthusiastic excitement,) I created a playlist that included:

-Musk Ox
-and a few others

If they are the harp covers I know, those are pretty great.
messiaen77
messiaen77
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:58 am

exo wrote:
deathisgain wrote:Anybody know what happened to Kerrick? I'm wondering now that he is married, if his wife has made him give up metal and has him listening to Bulgarian Wedding music. He probably wears a suit and a tie now and drives a mini van. Sad

Rejoice, my friend, for while he may be doomed to suits and mini vans, he is still allowed his metal.....

That's because it's Slovakian. She's weaning him off of the other stuff. Soon he'll be like "The only Iron Maiden I listen to now, is my wife!" <rimshot>
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:45 am

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Hardcore Christian wrote:

-Musk Ox
-and a few others

Thats pretty awesome, at my Dad's wedding about 3 years ago, he was allowed to play some softer metal songs during their reception as well Cool

But now I really wish I couldve been at yours Kerrick alien

Oh right on!  Do you know which bands?  I love that video of Becoming The Archetype playing How Great Thou Art at a wedding reception...

sentient 6 wrote:Sorry if I'm late on my congrats Kerrick....but I wish you and your new bride and long and blessed life together. Always keep in mind that your spouse is not only your wife, she is your sister in Christ as well. And she will be your sister in Christ WAY longer that she will be your wife.

...God bless you and your new start as a family !

Thank you sir!

Har har har.......  Razz  Yeah the suit was just so comfy that I have decided to get rid of all my metal band shirts and just wear suits for ever now!  I must say though, I tried a few other stores in our little shopping mall to no avail so we went to Macy's thinking, "no way, they're so fancy-shmancy and always too expensive."  But they had this great-looking suit (just pants and jacket) for 50% off so we bought it and the gal at the counter gave us another 25% off for some unknown reason!  So Macy's gets a Thumbs up from me.

I haven't upgraded to a minivan yet...  Unfortunately, I still got my 'ol Dodge Stratus.  Every time I see a car coming up quickly behind me, I hope they just plow into my rear bumper so I'll have to get a new car hahaha.  It may be slow and ugly, but it works so we'll hold onto it for now...

exo wrote:Rejoice, my friend, for while he may be doomed to suits and mini vans, he is still allowed his metal.....

Just yesterday we were listening to the new Far Beyond album while driving around and I asked if she didn't mind the album.  Veronika's response was, "actually, I've passed the 'tolerating it' phase and am now enjoying it!"  I replied in an evil voice, "the transformation is nearly complete...."  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ThomasEversole wrote:
Kerrick wrote:

My wedding was professionally recorded by the church my wife and I got married in.  
I could always upload it to YouTube and torture you all.

...well, maybe not too much torture.  A decent amount of metal was played.

Does the recording include the song you wrote???

messiaen77 wrote:If they are the harp covers I know, those are pretty great.

It's the Harp Twins: Camille and Kennerly.  I think it might've been Deathisgain who introduced me to their music actually... Question

deathisgain wrote:
exo wrote:

That's because it's Slovakian. She's weaning him off of the other stuff. Soon he'll be like "The only Iron Maiden I listen to now, is my wife!" <rimshot>

lol!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4