The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)

+12
lhversaw
MadMap
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
bjorn agin
eatbugs
TheOldMan2084
MikeInFla
uncleBob
My Awesome Timothy
Staybrite
Bill Roxx
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Empty RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)

Post by Bill Roxx Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:24 pm

[ltr]Roxx Records is extremely excited to be re-releasing one of Classic Christian Metal’s most celebrated artists – Recon! This March the label will deliver a special 25th anniversary Limited Edition pressing of Behind Enemy Lines on both CD and vinyl. Recon burst on to the metal scene in 1988 with a 4-track cassette-only demo, which was the norm back when file sharing was mix tapes sent through the mail to and from tape traders. [ 395 more words. ]

https://billroxx.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/recon-behind-enemy-lines-25th-anniversary/[/ltr]
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Empty Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Looks awesome..i will probably go with the vinyl (would be nice if the vinyl came with a download card Wink  )

Back to top Go down

RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary) Empty Re: RECON - Behind Enemy Lines (25th Anniversary)

Post by Staybrite Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Really looking forward to this!
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:01 pm

WOW!!!  Looks pretty cool!!!  Very Happy
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:01 pm

I am looking forward to this cd. BEL is a great album that really needed to be remastered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:54 pm

I just pre-ordered it....not something I do very often.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by uncleBob Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Looks like the orange lp/cd set is sold out, tried to add it to my cart on Storenvy but it would not add it, says it has been removed or is sold out, but the orange lp is available by itself, as is the CD. Weird.

uncleBob
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:36 am

uncleBob wrote:Looks like the orange lp/cd set is sold out, tried to add it to my cart on Storenvy but it would not add it, says it has been removed or is sold out, but the orange lp is available by itself, as is the CD. Weird.

SAME HERE! Sold out already?!? I got the same error and noticed it is available individually. I'll e-mail Bill and see what's up.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOldMan2084 Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:06 am

I'll be interested in the CD for sure!
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:11 am

Sent an e-mail but no reply yet... Prob too early in the morning on the west coast.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:03 pm

TheOldMan2084 wrote:I'll be interested in the CD for sure!

Me too. Need to replace my old cassette. Great album.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Fixed!! Just ordered the orange vinyl/CD Combo!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by uncleBob Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:17 am

Now I'll have to see if Roxx can change my order to the orange vinyl/CD set. I ordered the black vinyl when it appeared that the orange set was sold out. Here's hoping.

uncleBob
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:56 am

RavenWolf wrote:
TheOldMan2084 wrote:I'll be interested in the CD for sure!

Me too. Need to replace my old cassette. Great album.

Ditto on the cassette thing.  I just need to get a little free spending money.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:32 am

uncleBob wrote:Now I'll have to see if Roxx can change my order to the orange vinyl/CD set. I ordered the black vinyl when it appeared that the orange set was sold out. Here's hoping.
Yeah, I almost did the same thing and assumed the orange was out too. But then I saw the "inventory levels" and figured it might have been a glitch so I waited. Hope you can get yours fixed!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bjorn agin Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:21 am

This has been on my want list for a long time so I just pre-ordered the CD. Never heard anything besides Take Us Away and the stuff on California Metal II, so this will be a treat.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:23 am

I ordered the CD.  I could remaster it myself nowadays, but I ordered it for the bonus tracks.

I also ordered the Eternal Ryte Anthology for the same reason.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Pre-ordered the orange vinyl & CD Very Happy
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:26 am

NEW SONG!!!!!

MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:39 am

I wonder what, if any, effect that this will have on the worth of an original CD?
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:06 pm

alldatndensum wrote:I wonder what, if any, effect that this will have on the worth of an original CD?
I was thinking that the price would drop way down. Then I started thinking more about it and this new one is only 300 copies. It might actually be more rare than the original before its said and done. I would hold on to the original for a while and wait it out. Then sell it. At first price may go down but once this new one sells out and people start looking for it both will go up.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Thank you to everyone for a huge success on this one! Just a quick note if you want the Orange vinyl! They are ALMOST gone! Once The Orange Vinyl CD pack sells out again there will not be anymore. Black vinyl should be ok for a while and CD is also doing well! Thank you all for the support, we appreciate it!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Good to know! This lyric video is great and it makes me remind how good this album is. It simply needed a proper treatment. I will check my bills for the next month and probably order the cd, if everything runs fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:39 am

Preorder must be going good I noticed the orange vinyl/CD combo pack is sold out and the black vinyl/CD combo is about sold out as well!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Roxx Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:35 pm

I have more black vinyl combo packs added. The orange combo pack is sold out. Thanks to all!
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next