The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fear Not - 25th Anniversary LP + CD pre orders now available

+7
crucifyd
Pershing1134
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Hardcore Christian
Bill Roxx
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fear Not - 25th Anniversary LP + CD pre orders now available Empty Fear Not - 25th Anniversary LP + CD pre orders now available

Post by Bill Roxx Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:40 am

Roxx Records is very excited to announce our next Limited Edition reissue of the much sought after debut release from US rockers FEAR NOT!

That’s right one of the long, lost out of print titles that has never seen a proper reissue. Original CD copies are very scarce to find these days, if you can find one at all! But even better this will be the first time EVER that this title has ever been released on vinyl!

Fear Not the self-titled album will be issued on vinyl with a special run of only 300 copies, featuring 100 copies on purple vinyl and 200 on black vinyl. It will feature all 10 of the original tracks as they originally appeared on the CD. Act fast these wont last long!

Also we will be pressing 500 copies on limited edition CD featuring all 10 original tracks and 2 brand new previously unreleased tracks on CD! All pre orders will come with a very special limited edition 11”x 17” folded poster. Only orders placed before the release date will get this special poster which features the recently updated hand painted cross artwork you will see on the back cover.

Release date is scheduled for December 15, 2017, just in time for the Holiday season and pre orders are live now! Get your copies reserved today!

http://roxxrecords.storenvy.com/collections/1594646-fear-not

Stay tuned for updates and pre-order information by signing up on our email list at www.roxxproductions.com
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Fear Not - 25th Anniversary LP + CD pre orders now available Empty Re: Fear Not - 25th Anniversary LP + CD pre orders now available

Post by Hardcore Christian Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:57 pm

I have an original CD copy, but will probably just pick this just for the bonus tracks alone!

One of my all time favorite glam rock albums, the remaster and new artwork is icing on the cake Very Happy
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Fear Not - 25th Anniversary LP + CD pre orders now available Empty Re: Fear Not - 25th Anniversary LP + CD pre orders now available

Post by Staybrite Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Ordered.  
I have the original on cd but this one could really use a quality re-master.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:29 am

I had already done a personal remaster that I am quite satisfied with.  However, I feel that I "need" those two bonus songs.  Thank you for not making them be low quality demos or live tracks.  This is what I want in a bonus track!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:01 pm

Will order at payday. I'll admit the only copy I own is a burned copy someone made for me. Now that it's going to be available I'll do my part and order it.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Are there samples up somewhere?
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Not of the remaster but many of the tracks are on YouTube

MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Uh oh, went to order it and it is no longer on the site! What's up?!?
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:24 pm

I was going to buy this next week as well.........

What happened?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:28 am

Perhaps they sold all of them already???  Just a guess.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am

alldatndensum wrote:Perhaps they sold all of them already???  Just a guess.
Cant be looked at the CDs the day before and the stock bar was still over half full
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:41 am

usually when something sells out it says such, as opposed to the item being removed from the site...
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:08 am

Tried again this morning, clicked the link in the first thread and the page is completely empty.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Even in the "Pre-order" section there's nothing, I thought there was another pre-order going on too

Maybe I'm wrong oh well, whats the easiest way to contact them, should I message Bill on Facebook?
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:17 pm

yeah try that and see what's up, I am not on FB.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Alright just messaged him
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Highway Star Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:32 pm

They may have removed it  due to the Black Friday sale, because the discounts don't apply to preorders.
Highway Star
Highway Star
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Highway Star wrote:They may have removed it  due to the Black Friday sale, because the discounts don't apply to preorders.
But cant they just leave it on the store and not have the discount apply to those items?

If that is the case I guess I'm just having to wait longer to buy it
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Got this response, gonna have to jump on this quick

From Bill:
"Hi Cameron we over sold the pre orders! Posters are all gone and I think Purple Vinyl and cassettes are gone! Once we ship all the preorders we will put the left over stock up for sale next week!"
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Well shoot, I am glad it sold well but maybe 500 CDs wasn't enough. Crossing fingers that it is there next week!
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:17 am

If it isn't, Mike, I'd let go of my original copy.  I don't need two versions of the same album.  I just bought the new one for the bonus tracks.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:35 am

MikeInFla wrote:Well shoot, I am glad it sold well but maybe 500 CDs wasn't enough. Crossing fingers that it is there next week!
Me too, super bummed I missed out on the poster!!!!!

I hope I can still get the bonus tracks!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:06 am

Hey, the reissues are shipping.  How do I know?  I received mine in the mail yesterday!!!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Back to top Go down

Post by arttieTHE1manparty Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:36 am

Btw, folks, the "bonus tracks" are not full band tracks...just Larry doing vocals.  They are awesome, however!!!

Arttie
arttieTHE1manparty
arttieTHE1manparty
The Strongest Man In The World
The Strongest Man In The World

http://www.Glitter2Gutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Wow, I hope I can still order
 How does the remastering sound?
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next