The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bach and Skid Row

3 posters

Go down

Bach and Skid Row Empty Bach and Skid Row

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:48 pm

Apparently Sebastian Bach would like to get back with skid row...He posted on twitter that he was sorry for what he has said and would like a chance to put the past behind them...

http://sleazeroxx.com/sebastian-bach-trying-to-clear-the-air-with-skid-row-members/

maybe it will happen...Those bach skid row albums are awesome and I would love to get another one...

Back to top Go down

Bach and Skid Row Empty Re: Bach and Skid Row

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:09 am

You never know. It helps that GnR have reformed and Tony Harnell left SR. I would love to see another GnR show with Skid Row opening.

Last edited by Headshrinker on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:35 am

Rob Affuso has set up a couple different reconciliation attempts in the past, and Bach shot his mouth off and blew them up more than once.  There is a LOT of bad blood on the parts of Snake and Rachel towards Bach.  A LOT.  They've already turned down a cool half million for two shows with him.  They would literally rather spend the rest of Skid Rows's life playing to a couple hundred people per show in a bar.  The bridges aren't just burned, they are piles of black ash, and I wouldn't blame either Snake or Rachel for looking at this a little cockeyed with thoughts of "the boy that cried wolf" in the back of their heads.

I'd LOVE to see it happen, Slave to the Grind is an all time favorite of mine.......but I kinda think the chances are even more remote than the reunion of Axl, Duff, and Slash was.  Never say never, but if they wouldn't do it for a half million for only putting up with the guy for TWO shows as a business arrangement, I'm not holdin my breath.....

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:07 am

MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Sebastian Bach tweeted that he played onstage with Rob Affuso last night. He is someone who still gets along with the original members as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by 11razorwire Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:26 pm

I would LOVE to see Bach back with Skid Row. Like Headshrinker said, having them open for the reunited Guns n Roses would be a awesome.
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down