The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sample of new music from Stairway's Pledge Music campaign

4 posters

Go down

Sample of new music from Stairway's Pledge Music campaign Empty Sample of new music from Stairway's Pledge Music campaign

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:33 pm

This is a 25 sec clip from the new music they are working on

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2xqeu6qk9enlnz/Stairway_-__Mind_Insane__-_New_Album_track_2015_sample.mp3?dl=0

If you get a chance and feel so inclined, your support of their project would be greatly appreciated by them. As a supporter you will also get a free mp3 download of a demo track recorded during the 1st Stairway album 'No Rest:No Mercy' demo sessions back in 1992 but not included on the album.

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/stairway-new-studio-album/updates/55270?utm_campaign=project12007

Back to top Go down

Sample of new music from Stairway's Pledge Music campaign Empty Re: Sample of new music from Stairway's Pledge Music campaign

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:32 am

So, are there any Stairway fans here?

Back to top Go down

Sample of new music from Stairway's Pledge Music campaign Empty Re: Sample of new music from Stairway's Pledge Music campaign

Post by Staybrite Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:49 am

I have to confess that I'm not a much of a fan myself.  I own a few of there albums but find myself hitting the skip button a lot when listening to one of them.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:42 pm

I've always thought this was very good band that suffered from  poor production on their albums. I hope they are able to meet their goal because I would love a Stairway album with better production and maybe it would help increase their fan base. Due to finances, I probably won't be able to support this right now. If things change, then maybe I will. But if they release an album from this, then I will probably at some point DL the MP3 of the album.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:49 pm

I always thought it would be cool if someone like Randy Burns, Bill Metoyer, Andy Sneap or Jason Suecof could get their hands on Stairways music in the studio.

....if Tourniquet can do it....so can Stairway.Twisted Evil
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Yes S6, they definitely do need a better production job done on their music, hopefully this does it for them.

Hope things work out for you financially.

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:15 pm

NoOneIsHere wrote:Hope things work out for you financially.

..thanks.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Never much cared for this band, don't recall it being a production issue...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessrox Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:41 pm

This clip sounds promising........
Jessrox
Jessrox
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down