The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HM MAgazine/Granite Rose

3 posters

Go down

HM MAgazine/Granite Rose Empty HM MAgazine/Granite Rose

Post by walters777 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:06 pm

I know this was asked before a while ago, but after seeing this band called Granite Rose featured on HM Magazine's Facebook page, I thought I would bring this question up again.

Is HM Magazine a Christian hard music magazine anymore. I know they used to do interviews with a secular group and put a faith based spin on it, but it seems to me that now they are outright just promoting secular groups. After doing a little research on the band Granite Rose, I could find no Christian references, but there was swearing, questionable images, etc. I was disappointed that HM Magazine has become this type of publication, since it was once such a great Christian based magazine called Heaven's Metal.

Anyone know any info on this? Thanks!

walters777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

HM MAgazine/Granite Rose Empty Re: HM MAgazine/Granite Rose

Post by sentient 6 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:40 pm

I'm sure their focus is still promoting Christian bands. What was the context of the Granite Rose article or interview ? I know they always had a section highlighting what certain band members believe in with " what so and so sez. "
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Is it possible that Granite Rose is tourmates with some of the Christian bands mentioned in the magazine, or any Xian bands in general? For instance, The Devil Wears Prada is touring with King Diamond ( :O ) and Hellyeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Neal Morse Code wrote:The Devil Wears Prada is touring with King Diamond

Shocked  Really?  Haha that's quite a combo!  They're not similar in any respect...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down