The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROSE! Kickstarter backers

4 posters

Go down

ROSE!  Kickstarter backers Empty ROSE! Kickstarter backers

Post by rtz Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:30 pm

Did y'all get the link for the new song?  Did ya dig it? It's been brewing since 2018

rtz
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

ROSE!  Kickstarter backers Empty Re: ROSE! Kickstarter backers

Post by bgsully Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:13 pm

I got it. I like it a lot! Feels like Healing, ITU era... granted, it's one song but very promising.
bgsully
bgsully
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://faustianslip.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:54 pm

Got it yesterday and listened on my phone (couldn't wait till I got home to download it properly.) I was happy with how heavy it was. I was hoping it matched the classic material in style. I wasn't sure what to think about the fuzzed effect on the vocals but it was catchy from the first listen.

Properly listening to it today, it's so good! This is what I was hoping for with the last album. It's heavy, groovy, perfectly meeting expectation. Though "Songs For The Ritually Abused" grew on me and ultimately was a really well done album, it wasn't what I wanted. I'm hoping, as Randy had promised so long ago, that this album ultimately hits the spot. I'll be excited to hear twists on this but SFTRA was almost one entire twist. I'm so glad this is all finally coming to fruition and Randy stuck it out.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

deathisgain and bgsully like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:48 pm

I got the link but I never downloaded it.  I want to be surprised when/if this ever comes out.  I know we are supposedly getting close, but it is hard to keep the faith when it has been well over 3 years since this was supposed to be delivered.  I will be hard to convince to back another project of Randy's as he is always WAY over the projected dates.  When you look at projects from John Schlitt, John Elefante, the Altar Boys, Les Carlsen and Bloodgood at how efficiently they were done after their campaign ended, they set the bar high for everyone else.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down