The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stryper "Fallen" - News, release dates, and cover artwork

+24
Black Rider
MikeInFla
eatbugs
ludey7
Friday13th
Throne of thorns
bodachi
Gipperman
MegaNorm64
alldatndensum
messiaen77
Athanasius
randy_rc
sentient 6
Kerrick
Follower of Jesus
jusma
Hardcore Christian
KaramKaram
Professor_Valconian
Candlemass
deathisgain
Staybrite
metaldude
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stryper "Fallen"  - News, release dates, and cover artwork - Page 5 Empty Re: Stryper "Fallen" - News, release dates, and cover artwork

Post by jusma Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:48 pm

I thought this was a cool interview:

jusma
jusma
Finnish Metal Master

Back to top Go down

Stryper "Fallen"  - News, release dates, and cover artwork - Page 5 Empty Re: Stryper "Fallen" - News, release dates, and cover artwork

Post by VaughanGF Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:58 pm

I was just thinking this morning how incredible Stryper are. It is astonishing that they have produced two albums in 3 years that possibly surpass the classic material. I absolutely love Fallen and it's inspired me to spin NMHTP again. Very, very good album.

VaughanGF
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by cliffenstein Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:41 am

Fallen is Stryper's best album.  The songs and performances are absolutely incredible.
cliffenstein
cliffenstein
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:15 pm

Haven't heard enough of it yet, but so far it doesn't top the last one, and I don't expect it to...
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by VaughanGF Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:35 am

Been listening to Fallen and NMHTP today. Both are terrific but NMHTP is slightly edging it for me. Mainly due to the phenomenal title track...

VaughanGF
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:21 pm

VaughanGF wrote:Been listening to Fallen and NMHTP today. Both are terrific but NMHTP is slightly edging it for me. Mainly due to the phenomenal title track...

NMHTP is in my top 3 STRYPER songs, am not sure which of the 2 albums you mentioned I prefer.....not much in it, both are great albums.

Excellent new Grave Forsaken album by the way Vaughan, the guitar work in particular has taken you guys to a new level.  Got my CD yesterday!!

Last edited by My Awesome Timothy on Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Info)
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:39 pm

The more I listen to this one the more I'm convinced the last one was better, not this one is bad by any means, but NMHTP was a monster of an lp! Metal 1
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5