The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Had To......... Stryper

+18
Airola
SirJahzeal
metaldude
Follower of Jesus
metalh
pathogenics_cloned_twin83
oteis
d@v!d
Machine Fish
sentient 6
QuothTheRaven
ludey7
zelote
TMLMKE
Staybrite
eatbugs
Xid
Hardcore Christian
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you could only keep one Stryper album which would it be?

If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 18 ]
If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 14 ]
If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 6 ]
If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 54

If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Had To......... Stryper

Post by bassdude Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Against the Law......I think it's musically the best thing they've ever done.
bassdude
bassdude
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

If You Had To......... Stryper - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Had To......... Stryper

Post by Superjuice Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Cliffy's re-master of THWTD, otherwise Soldiers.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Noir Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:21 am

To Hell With the Devil, In God We Trust and No More Hell To Pay are probably their best albums.  However Reborn was the first new Stryper cd that I bought.  I got into the band through the videos on MTV back in the 80s,  but didn't buy a Stryper cd until 1995 when I got saved.  So Reborn was the first new one for me and holds a very special place in my life.
Guitar Noir
Guitar Noir
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://shadesofnoirsite.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Noir Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:23 am

metalh wrote:Murder By Pride. I would actually rather take Mike Sweet's solo album Truth tbh.

Agree with you, for me Michael Sweet's Truth album is my favorite Stryper related release.
Guitar Noir
Guitar Noir
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

https://shadesofnoirsite.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalGospel Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:09 pm

Extremely hard choice between their first 2 CDs.

I would say that The Yellow & Black Attack is just microscopically tiny fraction bit better than Soldiers Under Command CD, but not by much at all.

2 words = C'mon Rock.

MetalGospel
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2