The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHITE LIGHTER - new Mark Salomon band (Stavesacre, Crucified) (for fans of Ozzy!)

+11
oldschooldoom
Candlemass
metaldude
eatbugs
srguenther
d@v!d
FreeRangeBeliever
ludey7
alldatndensum
Gandalf the White
strangerhoncho
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHITE LIGHTER - new Mark Salomon band (Stavesacre, Crucified) (for fans of Ozzy!) - Page 2 Empty Re: WHITE LIGHTER - new Mark Salomon band (Stavesacre, Crucified) (for fans of Ozzy!)

Post by srguenther Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:40 am

So if prickett is in white lighter, what's going on with The Black Lantern? Dint they just release an album on northern?

srguenther
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

WHITE LIGHTER - new Mark Salomon band (Stavesacre, Crucified) (for fans of Ozzy!) - Page 2 Empty Re: WHITE LIGHTER - new Mark Salomon band (Stavesacre, Crucified) (for fans of Ozzy!)

Post by strangerhoncho Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:20 am

Since the Christian music industry is pretty much nonexistent these days and none of these indie bands are exactly touring, I would guess he's just playing on various albums for the fun of it.  They're more like "projects" than ongoing concerns, if I had to guess (and I'm just guessing; I have no inside track).

strangerhoncho
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by metalh Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:08 pm

This album is also on Spotify, which is how I've been listening to it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Crucified and Stavesacre. This White Lighter record is really great.

I don't know why you deny

I, I know the light is burning dim and dying in you
I know the pain that lies within
I feel it too

-Collapsing by Demon Hunter
metalh
metalh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:47 am

New video!

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:32 am

I gotta get this!
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:41 pm

This is great, will have to pick this up!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:04 pm

Gandalf the White wrote:

I remember getting new cassettes and smelling the ink on the insert
 Freak! alien
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2