The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth

5 posters

Go down

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth Empty Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Just got this one in the mail today, the 2008 release on Metal Mind Productions and it is blowing my mind. It sounds so good!

A bit of history, this was the first Christian death metal I ever heard and the first one I ever purchased. I have not listened to this album in int's entirety nor on CD in over 20 years and I am so happy to hear it again.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth Empty Re: Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth

Post by xMetalMarkx Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Great album...happy for you that you get to enjoy it again!
xMetalMarkx
xMetalMarkx
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth Empty Re: Mortification - Scrolls of the Megilloth

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:37 pm

xMetalMarkx wrote:Great album...happy for you that you get to enjoy it again!

Thanks!

Since my parents were against this kind of music, my only mode of listening was in the car. However, my "ugly as sin" brown Mercury Topaz only had a cassette player, so I kept a boom box in the backseat and it ran on 4 D batteries. I took great care to avoid potholes so as to prevent skipping the CD!

Back to top Go down

Post by oteis Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Best mort album... Period!
oteis
oteis
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx74 Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:39 pm

oteis wrote:Best mort album... Period!

+1
Nyx74
Nyx74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Glad you enjoy it
Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1 Metal 1
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Candlemass Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Adam wrote:
xMetalMarkx wrote:Great album...happy for you that you get to enjoy it again!

Thanks!

Since my parents were against this kind of music, my only mode of listening was in the car. However, my "ugly as sin" brown Mercury Topaz only had a cassette player, so I kept a boom box in the backseat and it ran on 4 D batteries. I took great care to avoid potholes so as to prevent skipping the CD!

Any in dash cd player will skip on potholes and major bumps, I tried a cd player boom box in my car years ago, it skipped if you went over a pebble!
Candlemass
Candlemass
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down