The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL

5 posters

Go down

Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL Empty Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL

Post by Soundmass.com Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:44 am

As the 300 blood red vinyl have sold out, this re-press of “Scrolls of the Megilloth” is on transparent ochre vinyl and is limited to only 250 copies! Save by ordering in a 2-pack with the Ancient Prophecy/Overseer vinyl, or a 3-pack with the Post Momentary Affliction + Ancient Prophecy/Overseer vinyl!

https://www.soundmass.com/product/scrolls-megilloth-ochre-vinyl

Soundmass.com
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL Empty Re: Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL

Post by DiscussmetalDan Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:05 pm

I always wondered why Scrolls wasnt reissued as a double vinyl with bonus tracks to round it out?
DiscussmetalDan
DiscussmetalDan
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://www.discussmetal.com

Back to top Go down

Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL Empty Re: Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL

Post by Nocturnal Servant Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:01 pm

It's a mystery that will probably never be revealed..... or will it?
Nocturnal Servant
Nocturnal Servant
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:23 am

Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL Dbcb6610
Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL 67f3ee10
Re-press of MORTIFICATION: Scrolls Of The Megilloth VINYL Acb62510
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:26 am

Looks and sounds fantastic, awesome job by Soundmass as usual.  Colour is really unique, love it!!!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:40 am

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:02 am

DiscussmetalDan wrote:I always wondered why Scrolls wasnt reissued as a double vinyl with bonus tracks to round it out?

That would have been awesome and the perfect solution but it's really important to understand that a double vinyl with gatefold cover would also double the price. And this is not a major label release!
Scrolls of the Megilloth and Post Momentary Affliction are THE classic Mortification albums. Together with the extra 10" Soundmass found a good compromise between price and quality.

Remember: The original NB pressing of Scrolls contained a 7" having TWO songs (8 minutes!) on side B - soundwise a very bad solution. And for PMA they crammed the 50 minutes on just one vinyl.

So yes, a double vinyl would have been perfect. But if you like to have both albums on vinyl anyway the 3-pack is a great offer! And it's awesome that even "Butchered Mutilation" is included.

---

The ochre vinyl version of Scrolls looks like an original transparent NB pressing after years of lying in the sun.  Laughing Nevertheless I kinda like it!
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down