The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus (for fans of Nomad Son and Forsaken)

+4
Kerrick
Through The Dark Radio
Albert Bell
metaldude
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus (for fans of Nomad Son and Forsaken) Empty Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus (for fans of Nomad Son and Forsaken)

Post by Kerrick Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:10 pm

From the bassist and primary song writer of Nomad Son and Forsaken is a new project called Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus!  This solo project is a combo of doom, heavy, thrash, and black metal and is NOT to be missed.

You can visit the facebook page for more info and the bandcamp to hear a full song entitled The Tears Of Ishtar.  Or you can check out this promo video (skip to 5:40 for AB's SS or listen to the whole thing because there's some good stuff on here!).

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus (for fans of Nomad Son and Forsaken) Empty Re: Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus (for fans of Nomad Son and Forsaken)

Post by metaldude Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 am

It's not bad, but compared to his other bands, not quite there.

Although, I will admit to being biased. I'm a HUGE fan of Forsaken and Nomad Son.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus (for fans of Nomad Son and Forsaken) Empty Re: Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus (for fans of Nomad Son and Forsaken)

Post by Albert Bell Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:40 am

Cheers for the heads up on this and all the interest Kerrick and co. Many, many thanks. the album should see the light of day mid-november...already working on the second one as we speak! haha...don't expect a replica of Forsaken or Nomad Son though...I write for both bands so there might be similarities but since I am handling all the songwriting and instrumentation (bar for the drums..handled by Robert Spiteri - one of Malta's finest upcoming drumming talents) this is much more personal I guess and not at all bound to the Forsaken or Nomad Son templates...this is inspired and somehow pays homage to all those bands that have shaped me as a metal fan and musician.  hope you will enjoy it.
Albert Bell
Albert Bell
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:11 am

Welcome aboard,  Albert. I didn't realize you were almost doing a solo album here with this project. Keep us posted. Since you're here, I have to ask, when will we see another Forsaken album?

Last edited by metaldude on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:14 am

Right on; thanks Albert!  Can't wait to hear the whole album.

P.S. I added you to a list I started of CMR Members' Bands.  It's just a list of the bands that members here are a part of.  Smile

P.P.S.  Do you know if the lady wielding the hammer in the video I posted is single?  Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:18 am

This is where you realize that you already made the post, then you think to yourself, "I hope that's not his wife I'm talking about". Embarassed
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:30 am

lol! Well then hopefully he'd just see that as a compliment... Embarassed

(I can't tell from the picture... does she pass the "ring test"?)

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Bell Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:01 pm

metaldude wrote:Welcome aboard,  Albert. I didn't realize you were almost doing a solo album here with this project. Keep us posted. Since you're here, I have to ask, when will we see another Forsaken album?

Cheers buddy...the new Forsaken album to be called "Pentateuch" is close to completion..it shall feature 6 crushing epic doom tracks..3 from my end and 3 from Sean's and will be the album to end all epic doom albums!! haha..it's so epical, you will be imagining that you'll be watching scenes fromt the 10 commandments or Noah while listening to it! haha. The album does in fact focus on the first 5 chapters of the old testament...heavy stuff indeed!

re: Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus...it is in fact a solo project...I've penned and recorded everything including the drum patterns and then hired Robert to record the drums in the studio...it's been a lot of work indeed but very enjoyable..I've just been arguing with myself all the time this time! haha Very Happy
Albert Bell
Albert Bell
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Bell Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Kerrick wrote:Right on; thanks Albert!  Can't wait to hear the whole album.

P.S. I added you to a list I started of CMR Members' Bands.  It's just a list of the bands that members here are a part of.  Smile

P.P.S.  Do you know if the lady wielding the hammer in the video I posted is single?  Razz

Sorry to disappoint Kerrick but the lady in question - Jowita Kaminska Peruzzi (cover artist for Forsaken, Nomad Son, Manilla Road, Exodus etc) is indeed happily married to her husband Simone Perruzzi who owns and manages Metal on Metal Records (home to Nomad Son, Outrage, Stone Griff, Heathendom, Mortalicum, Meliah Rage etc) together with Jowita.

Cheers for listing me in the CMR Members' bands...much obliged brother ;-)
Albert Bell
Albert Bell
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Ah drat, all my hopes are shattered, the search continues.  Laughing

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:57 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I'm officially stoked. Time for a Maltese doom binge. Metal 3
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:08 pm

metaldude wrote:I can only speak for myself,  but I'm officially stoked. Time for a Maltese doom binge.  Metal 3

cheers Rockin Loud Guitar guy

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:05 pm

A release date has been set for Deus Volt: November 14th!  Can't wait.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:19 pm

Kerrick wrote:A release date has been set for Deus Volt: November 14th!  Can't wait.

You'll have to.   geek
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Through The Dark Radio Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:22 am

Need to pick this up as well. Metal 2
Through The Dark Radio
Through The Dark Radio
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Bell Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Hey there brothers and sisters of doom Very Happy !
Here's the title track sampler from the Sacro Sanctus debut "Deus Volt" for your enjoyment...open a beer, crank up that stereo, raise your fists and headbang!! haha
The album is out on Metal On Metal Records tomorrow and can be ordered from the label or from me directly...I'll have t-shirts available soon! Sorry for the shameless self-promotion..but these are trying times indeed!! haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-pQqIVOUNE
Albert Bell
Albert Bell
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 pm

cheers Beer and DOOM: two of my favorite things!  Challenge accepted.  Very Happy

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:28 pm

Sounds great! I tried to follow the link in the video for download but it didn't work. I prefer digital so as to make sure I have mine before Kerrick.  tongue
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Grr... what a punk!  Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:26 pm

From Albert's facebook:

Albert Bell wrote:The debut album from Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus "Deus Volt" is available from my end for a discounted price of 12 Euros (excluding postage and packing for non-Maltese supporters) till the album launch party at Kickstart Rock Bar on Sunday 30th November (more info on that soon)...orders can be made via a message here or on the Albert Bell's Sacro Sanctus official fb page. Hails and ales!

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertBellsSacroSanctus

Rockin Loud

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:37 pm

How much is that in US dollars?
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:41 pm

According to this fancy website I happened upon, it looks like it's about $15 (plus S&H obviously).  Very Happy

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:52 pm

You know, it just doesn't look right to see "mallcore noob" under Albert's name. You, O tyrannical one, should create a special "Doom Master" rank for him.
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Indeed, he deserves better...  But if I make a special rank for him, then EVERYONE will want a special rank...  Although I was thinking maybe it'd be fun to have a raffle and whoever wins gets a special rank title of their choice for a period of time until it's time for the next raffle.

Back on topic though, I PM'd Albert and he's getting t-shirts in soon and will be able to send out package deals (CD + shirt).  If you're interested, be sure to let him know!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by L8T Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Yes, he does deserve better!   He Owned Jacob's Field in the 90's.

Just sayin'
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next