The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video games

+11
yaark
Hidgxx
Markus1987
Blake
Xid
Kerrick
StarFire
nairtoons
buddypng
nuclearwoods
MadKraken
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Video games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video games

Post by rejoiceinoursuffering Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:18 pm

Christian Thrash Rules wrote:
rejoiceinoursuffering wrote:I love this thread already. I have an extremely extensive collection, between 10 and 11 thousand games and most consoles you can think to name, but the Atari Jaguar and the Magnavox CD-i have escaped me, and I skipped over the Neo Geo consoles because of how expensive they are.

My favorite to collect for is easily the Sega Saturn, I've been on a Japanese game collecting kick that's going on three years now.
That’s awesome. Personally, I only care for Nintendo and PlayStation. Xbox sucks imo, Sega is ok, but it’s classic. I have a NES mini, SNES mini, SNES, GameCube, Wii(it doesn’t even work anymore, but I can’t get rid of it), WiiU(very underrated console imo), two Switches(funny story), PS3 slim, Xbox one s(I only use it for dvds lol), PS5(my cousin currently has it), DSi, and I think that’s it. Theres a couple classic SNES games I’m missing that I would love to have. Punch-Out, Super Mario World, and I need a SNES mouse so I can finally play my Mario Paint my friend gave me. My friend also sold Tecmo Bowl and Black Bassins Fishing when I let him borrow it, so I have to get those back.

I love my OG XBoxes. There's some great games on there. OG Halo, Red Ninja, Project Gotham Racing, Silent Hill 2, Jade Empire, the Evil Dead games...some of those are cross-released on other consoles, but they're really good on that OG Xbox. I think the version of Bloodrayne on OG XBox is the best one, for example. The Evil Dead games were definitely better on it...

rejoiceinoursuffering
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Video games - Page 2 Empty Re: Video games

Post by Maddierecords1 Fri Oct 11, 2024 11:35 pm

I collect demos. Digital and physical. Cause I'm poor and cheap.

Also recently got into the switch and the milestone games go on sale randomly for like $2 so I'm working on getting them all.

Maddierecords1
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2