The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Orchestrated Sound Tracks (ReOST) to video games.

Go down

Re-Orchestrated Sound Tracks (ReOST) to video games. Empty Re-Orchestrated Sound Tracks (ReOST) to video games.

Post by Sevenoneself Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:40 am

My 19-yr old son has been into orchestra and video game music for quite a few years. He's spent alot of time re-orchestrating, re-arranging, notating, etc. He just launched his first public music project, ReOST, where he has re-imagined the entire Super Mario 64 Soundtrack. If you're into this genre and/or want to give a young artist some love, take a listen, give a like, subscribe to his channel. He'll be posting a few new songs every week until all 60+ are posted.

Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Re-Orchestrated Sound Tracks (ReOST) to video games. Empty Re: Re-Orchestrated Sound Tracks (ReOST) to video games.

Post by Sevenoneself Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:45 pm

If you're interested, here's a few more of my son's songs. He wants to be a video game composer, and so has been building his chops at midi orchestration and arranging. I do record most guitar parts for him, as guitar is one of midi's weaknesses.

If you enjoy it, give him a like and a share. This young guy needs ALOT of online momentum if he's going to eventually make some money off of this!

Sevenoneself
Sevenoneself
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down