The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join The Dead E.P. w/ Bonus Tracks - are the bonus tracks worthwhile?

+3
Soldier777
force perspective
Constantine
7 posters

Go down

Join The Dead E.P. w/ Bonus Tracks - are the bonus tracks worthwhile? Empty Join The Dead E.P. w/ Bonus Tracks - are the bonus tracks worthwhile?

Post by Constantine Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:20 am

Just watched Torrential Riff's video about Join The Dead and found out that their E.P. was reissued in 2012 by Roxx with 11 bonus tracks.   Did not know that.  The 11 tracks are demos and 1 live track from Mike Phillips' old bands.

Does anyone have this reissues?   If so, are the bonus tracks any good?   

Below is the band and E.P. in question in case there is any confusion, as unfortunately there are multiple bands out there using the name "Join The Dead."

Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Join The Dead E.P. w/ Bonus Tracks - are the bonus tracks worthwhile? Empty Re: Join The Dead E.P. w/ Bonus Tracks - are the bonus tracks worthwhile?

Post by force perspective Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:30 am

Constantine,

since there is interest in the demos, i will do a future episode on the Join the Dead demos. I didn't think there would be interest in the demos. I was wrong!  Very Happy 

Thanks for letting me know that you guys want to hear them!

Jeremy
host of TR
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Join The Dead E.P. w/ Bonus Tracks - are the bonus tracks worthwhile? Empty Re: Join The Dead E.P. w/ Bonus Tracks - are the bonus tracks worthwhile?

Post by Soldier777 Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:53 pm

I have that Join the Dead EP with bonus tracks. Some of the tracks are Deliverance and Mike Philips songs. I bought is from somewhere when it was on sale. They were going to release another full length album but I think that's put on hold.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:18 pm

new TorrentiaL RIFF Join the Dead bonus episode. I preview the demos.

force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:48 pm

Some of the demos are decent and worth having and some are pretty rough. It's worth having for the right price.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:09 pm

^
This.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:10 am

force perspective wrote:Constantine,

since there is interest in the demos, i will do a future episode on the Join the Dead demos. I didn't think there would be interest in the demos. I was wrong!  Very Happy 

Thanks for letting me know that you guys want to hear them!

Jeremy
host of TR

Hey man, tell me your adress... I'll try send to you some cd's from the bands of the cast of my press office...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:31 pm

send cds to my address:

Jeremy Brown
44 Lynn Ave
Rumford, RI 02916
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:05 pm

I really like this band but don't find the demos essential personally.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down