The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Systems and games (Hard Core gamer)

5 posters

Go down

Video Game Systems and games (Hard Core gamer) Empty Video Game Systems and games (Hard Core gamer)

Post by Lucian 28/10/2012, 3:46 pm

I currently own an Xbox 360 and a PS1 I just bought with a brand new copy of Chrono Cross and 4 memory cards. I will try to get many RPG's for that system and later I want to get many other video game systems like Nintendo Entertainment System (NES), Super Nintendo, N64, PS2 and Atari 2600 (I had them all but for some reason I have none of those now)
Lucian
Lucian
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Video Game Systems and games (Hard Core gamer) Empty Re: Video Game Systems and games (Hard Core gamer)

Post by stevegarveyfan 29/10/2012, 9:47 am

I'm no gamer, but if I wasn't married and didn't have my kids, I'd probably STILL be playing and re-playing Dragon Warrior II and Castlevania II: Simon's Quest until my thumbs bled. Love those games.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Video Game Systems and games (Hard Core gamer) Empty Re: Video Game Systems and games (Hard Core gamer)

Post by Lucian 29/10/2012, 3:44 pm

I will be married soon and I already told my fiance that I'm going to teach her how to play Call of Duty so she can play with me online. When I have kids, they're going to love me, hahahaha. "Hey son, this game is awesome. Want to go get it?"
Lucian
Lucian
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/10/2012, 3:36 am

I only tend to play from time to time. Mainly I am into the Tomb Raider and the new ones of Batman (Arkham Asylum and Arkham City). My games are all PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by nuclearwoods 30/10/2012, 3:40 am

I got lots of games, and haven't been playing much lately but I also collect ps1 rpgs. I have lots of hard to find ones saving for one day when I have more time to beat them all.
nuclearwoods
nuclearwoods
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick 30/10/2012, 7:32 am

You PS1 RPG fans have Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? Now THAT is a great game! I beat it but only got like 97% or so of all the items so I didn't see the special ending if you get 100%.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by nuclearwoods 30/10/2012, 7:38 am

Nope don't have that one yet. I've played it before, tough game.
nuclearwoods
nuclearwoods
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick 30/10/2012, 7:46 am

Ooh that's a good one, though pretty hard to find as I recall. I lucked out and got it at Costco right before the PS1 was being phased out.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/10/2012, 7:56 am

The PS1 RPG's RULE!! I'm currently playing Wild Arms 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 30/10/2012, 5:13 pm

nuclearwoods wrote:I got lots of games, and haven't been playing much lately but I also collect ps1 rpgs. I have lots of hard to find ones saving for one day when I have more time to beat them all.

Do you have Suikoden 2? If so, you have a gold piece. Look for the price of that game and you will find out
Lucian
Lucian
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by nuclearwoods 31/10/2012, 1:27 am

Lucian wrote:
nuclearwoods wrote:I got lots of games, and haven't been playing much lately but I also collect ps1 rpgs. I have lots of hard to find ones saving for one day when I have more time to beat them all.

Do you have Suikoden 2? If so, you have a gold piece. Look for the price of that game and you will find out

Nope, almost grabbed it though. I do have the first Suikoden. I also have some other expensive ones like Tales of Destiny 2, Persona, and Xenogears
nuclearwoods
nuclearwoods
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal15 31/10/2012, 3:08 am

I've been playing lots of Skyrim. It rocks. Metal 2
Metal15
Metal15
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://metal15likesmetal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down