The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock/Metal Genres You Love That Most People On This Website Don't

+7
Son of Nun
Ammocas
seth
Kerrick
StevenCressler
Pethead
Christian Thrash Rules
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rock/Metal Genres You Love That Most People On This Website Don't - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock/Metal Genres You Love That Most People On This Website Don't

Post by MagnusPrime Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:29 am

strangerhoncho wrote:Other than metalcore which most people seem to dislike here, I don't know what people here don't like.

I love me some disco.  I'm still waiting for a disco metal hybrid.   Maybe some disco death metal.  That would be sweet.

I hear these guys are pretty good:

Rock/Metal Genres You Love That Most People On This Website Don't - Page 2 Disco-10
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Rock/Metal Genres You Love That Most People On This Website Don't - Page 2 Empty Re: Rock/Metal Genres You Love That Most People On This Website Don't

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:40 am

strangerhoncho wrote:Other than metalcore which most people seem to dislike here, I don't know what people here don't like.

I love me some disco.  I'm still waiting for a disco metal hybrid.   Maybe some disco death metal.  That would be sweet.
Metalcore is hit or miss for me. It would be in my top 5 or 6 metal genres if it wasn't so inconsistent. You have awesome bands like For Today, Living Sacrifice (certain albums, Ghost Thief, The Infinite Order), and Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! (Yes, they're Easycore not Metalcore but certain songs are full Metalcore imo). And then other bands are terrible or just don't seem right (mainly because of the lack of choruses), Bring Me The Horizon (not all of their stuff is bad), Living Sacrifice (their early core albums like Reborn, The Hammering Process), and most secular Metalcore. I definitely prefer Easycore though, C!N,CC!, At The Wayside, Light The Way (not as heavy)
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Thrash Rules Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:55 am

I found this Christian metalcore(some elements of easycore at times) and they have a song called Preachcore Lives! and I'm calling Christian core preachcore now.
Christian Thrash Rules
Christian Thrash Rules
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2