The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October Releases from Girder and Retroactive Records (Petra, Rick Cua, Believer, Bride, +)

+3
eatbugs
alldatndensum
Son of Nun
7 posters

Go down

October Releases from Girder and Retroactive Records (Petra, Rick Cua, Believer, Bride, +) Empty October Releases from Girder and Retroactive Records (Petra, Rick Cua, Believer, Bride, +)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:29 pm

From Retroactive Records FB page

October Release Schedule – SCARY AMAZING!  Wow!

OCTOBER 2021 RELEASE SCHEDULE FOR…
GIRDER MUSIC & BOONE’S OVERSTOCK

PETRA – MORE PETRA - POUNDHOUND – TY TABOR - BRIDE – BELIEVER – FIERCE HEART – RICK CUA – UNION OF SINNERS & SAINTS with reissues coming to a town where you live…soon.  

There’s no denying soul food is delicious. You know it’s real when a meal takes you straight home or to the best place you’ve never been.  Fried ham, Mac & Cheese, shrimp, greens, beans, fried fish, hushpuppies, and cornbread.  It’s the kind of food that reaches deep inside of you, and makes that world a better place – a place you want to be for a long time!  That’s what makes this release schedule for October 2021 so special. These releases aren’t just titles Girder and Boone’s think they can sell.  Every single one of the music icons and albums coming have been soul music for music fans world-wide (including for the staffs at Boone’s and Girder!). We love this music, and experience pure delight we get to offer you high quality, remastered albums with deluxe packaging this very month!  These titles are the one’s fans have asked for repeatedly, and now you get them!  Read carefully, and plan ahead.  As usual, these are limited edition titles.  
Pre-Orders launch at girdermusic.com and boonesoverstock.com on October 1st, 8am CST.  

***Be sure to order during the first five days of the pre-order launch, and save big with the special pre-order price discount (5 days only).

October 1st
BRIDE - SHOW NO MERCY (+3 non-LP bonus) Gold CD + Purple VINYL
BRIDE - LIVE TO DIE (+3 non-LP bonus) Gold CD + Splatter VINYL
BRIDE - SILENCE IS MADNESS CD (+4 non-LP bonus)
PETRA - WASHES WHITER THAN CD 
PETRA - NEVER SAY DIE CD
PETRA - NOT OF THIS WORLD CD
October 8th
BELIEVER - GABRIEL CD
BELIEVER - TRANSHUMAN CD
FIERCE HEART - WAR FOR THE WORLD VINYL
PETRA - BACK TO THE STREETS CD
PETRA - ON FIRE CD
UNION OF SINNERS & SAINTS CD

October 15 – Save your money week!

October 22nd
TY TABOR - MOONFLOWER LANE CD + VINYL
POUNDHOUND - MASSIVE GROOVES CD + VINYL
RICK CUA – KOO-AH CD
RICK CUA – NO MYSTERY CD
RICK CUA – YOU’RE MY ROAD CD
RICK CUA – WEAR YOUR COLORS CD

October 29nd – Stay tuned….this is something special.

Back to top Go down

October Releases from Girder and Retroactive Records (Petra, Rick Cua, Believer, Bride, +) Empty Re: October Releases from Girder and Retroactive Records (Petra, Rick Cua, Believer, Bride, +)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:40 pm

I'm definitely going to get the PETRA - NOT OF THIS WORLD CD, the other Petra CDs I will have to think about.

The Bride reissues will depend on what the bonus tracks are.

I may also pick up Rick Cua's Wear Your Colors CD

Back to top Go down

October Releases from Girder and Retroactive Records (Petra, Rick Cua, Believer, Bride, +) Empty Re: October Releases from Girder and Retroactive Records (Petra, Rick Cua, Believer, Bride, +)

Post by Son of Nun Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:10 pm

I was hoping for some Extreme Metal. It seems like Boone's has gotten away from it more lately (even the 2 Crimson Thorn CDs were an afterthought that was not advertised at all and no vinyl) and all three (Boone's, Girder, Roxx) are releasing a lot of stuff that isn't even Metal (though Girder has always done this). For me, a lot of this "Hard" Rock stuff is of no interest, though I'm sure it sells better overall. I'm hoping Matt Hunt will finally get around to releasing Paramaecium - Within the Ancient Forest on CD and vinyl like he said he would (even if it won't move as quickly as this stuff).

P.S. The Believer re-issues make no sense. You can buy those new at Metal Blade Records right now for cheaper than Boone's is gonna offer these.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Constantine and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:52 pm

I gotta get the Rick Cus albums!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

BaleMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:42 am

Finally Petra - Washes Whiter Than and Never Say Die as their own CDs.  I wonder if someone at Girder read my posts about Petra?  Maybe it was planned anyway?  I'll get those for sure!

Bride?  The first three again?  Maybe they qualify for the thread about albums with the most reissues.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:18 pm

eatbugs wrote:Bride?  The first three again?  Maybe they qualify for the thread about albums with the most reissues.

good one, lol
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:46 pm

eatbugs wrote:Bride?  The first three again?  Maybe they qualify for the thread about albums with the most reissues.
I would say the number of Bride reissues is still much less than the number of side project albums featuring Dale  pirat
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:08 am

Constantine wrote:
I would say the number of Bride reissues is still much less than the number of side project albums featuring Dale  pirat

Very true but they're at least original music, not the hundredth reissues with a few new bonus tracks each.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:25 am

alldatndensum wrote:I gotta get the Rick Cus albums!
You can! You will! Razz
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:40 pm

The collector in me, who foolishly spends money on cds, movies, and autographs that I don't need, wants all the Bride and Petra discs even though I already have them. 

Petra because of the upgraded remaster quality and the fact that NSD and WWT have never been on their own CD before (I have the 2-in-1), Bride because of the bonus tracks and because I HATE the packaging from The Original series I have.

But..

The more I think about it, I like a couple of tunes on Never Say Die, but it pales in comparison to More Power To Ya, it hasn't really aged well, and I pretty much never listen to it. Washes Whiter Than is definitely one that the ONLY appeal for me is the collectability as I don't even like the album..hahahahaha.

As for Bride, it would really be nice to hear a sample of the bonus tracks before I decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:01 am

All re-issues?
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:56 am

oldschooldoom wrote:All re-issues?

Yep...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down