The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The high profile person recently died thread

+34
Ammocas
eatbugs
Follower of Jesus
Sevenoneself
Dustofyears
Pethead
TheDoctor394
Aryeh Yehudah
ChosenNightwolf
deathisgain
Samson
shekkian
MagnusPrime
outofstep
KaramKaram
Andreas89
Constantine
Contrarian Deist
BaleMaster
Grindboy
oldschooldoom
WildWorld
TZ75
brutalwarfaretx
Staybrite
Athanasius
Hidgxx
alldatndensum
crucifyd
Black Rider
L8T
ThomasEversole
Kerrick
MikeInFla
38 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The high profile person recently died thread

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:50 pm

Pethead wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
Pethead wrote:I’m pretty sure he’s joking. (Hence: “the internets.”)

If it was a joke, I don’t get it… what’s the punchline? 

Maybe he tacked that on the end so he wouldn’t be ridiculed as harshly. People sometimes hide truth in sarcasm or jokes. But who knows…
There’s no way to tell without more context on the original tweet.

I agree. 

I just thought his tweet was interesting considering that Matt Perry was a cast member on Friends.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 33 Empty Re: The high profile person recently died thread

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:00 pm

seth wrote:I think he was making fun of people who believe anything they see on the internet. “I saw it on the internets, so I swear it’s true”

Maybe…

But I never heard a rumor of that making rounds on the internet before he posted his tweet. Kinda weird he would randomly say that. 

If I remember correctly, I think he was said to be trying to get out of a relationship with Asia Argento (the daughter of famous Italian horror director Dario Atgento). She is rumored to be a practicing witch. She was one of the instigators of the “me too” movement a couple years ago. 

Whatever the truth is, there is some evil stuff going on in Hollywood.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:05 pm

Now with all that out of the way… I agree with BaleMaster and hope that Matt Perry reached out to God before he died.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:07 pm

TZ75 wrote:
seth wrote:I think he was making fun of people who believe anything they see on the internet. “I saw it on the internets, so I swear it’s true”

Maybe…

But I never heard a rumor of that making rounds on the internet before he posted his tweet. Kinda weird he would randomly say that. 

If I remember correctly, I think he was said to be trying to get out of a relationship with Asia Argento (the daughter of famous Italian horror director Dario Atgento). She is rumored to be a practicing witch. She was one of the instigators of the “me too” movement a couple years ago. 

Whatever the truth is, there is some evil stuff going on in Hollywood.
I can agree with that. Whether or not satanic secret societies exist in hollywood, they have plenty of evil on full public display
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:15 pm

seth wrote:I think the heart problems the vax can cause usually show up shortly after taking one, so unless he got a booster recently it was probably something else

Agree.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:29 pm

I look at it this way… 

I know many will dismiss or scoff at anything considered a conspiracy theory. But remember that old saying, “the greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world that he doesn’t exist”.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom, MagnusPrime, scottmitchell74 and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:36 pm

“Conspiracy theories” are certainly interesting, and have varying degrees of truth. The way I see it is the fewer people who are supposedly in on the “conspiracy,” the more likely it is to be true. Because the more people who are entrusted with a secret, the less likely it is that the secret can be kept. For example, the idea that the CIA killed JFK is much more likely than the idea that the earth is flat and all the scientists in the world have been lying about it for hundreds of years
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:08 am

These days, "conspiracy theory" is becoming just another term for "spoiler alert".

Notice the huge push for censorship everywhere you look. 

They won't even consider letting people make up their own minds as to what to believe. Especially when it comes to politics or climate zealotry. 

A lot of people these days seem content to outsource their critical thinking, because thinking has become a burden to them.

Big tech/Social media sites (esp. Facebook and Google/Youtube) have proclaimed themselves the arbiters of speech to "protect" those who are emotionally incontinent from hearing any idea that is contrary to the mainstream. Infantilizing society.

How did we get to this point??

confused scratch

Sorry, rant over.
Razz
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:16 am

I think the pandemic exposed a lot of that. Everybody being told to let The Experts ™ think for them or be bullied into silence, and lo and behold in a few short years it turns out The Experts ™ were wrong about a lot of things
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:17 am

MagnusPrime wrote:These days, "conspiracy theory" is becoming just another term for "spoiler alert".

They won't even consider letting people make up their own minds as to what to believe. Especially when it comes to politics or climate zealotry. 

A lot of people these days seem content to outsource their critical thinking, because thinking has become a burden to them.

Big tech/Social media sites (esp. Facebook and Google/Youtube) have proclaimed themselves the arbiters of speech to "protect" those who are emotionally incontinent from hearing any idea that is contrary to the mainstream. Infantilizing society.

confused scratch

Sorry, rant over.
Razz

So very true!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:19 am

I’m not some fool that believes or falls for everything out there, like Bigfoot and Chupacabras. 

Even the alien thing… it’s a big red flag to distract us from God. Although “project blue-beam” seems very possible with today’s technology.

Last edited by TZ75 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 am

seth wrote:I think the pandemic exposed a lot of that. Everybody being told to let The Experts ™ think for them or be bullied into silence, and lo and behold in a few short years it turns out The Experts ™ were wrong about a lot of things

A lot of us knew it was lunacy to begin with. All as a push to get the almighty jab.

I haven't had a flu shot or vaccine of any kind since the late 90s.

Guess what else I haven't had.

Thumbs up

Maybe it's just me. I don't know. 

Granted, I've had brief head colds, migraines, and occasional kidney stones over the years, but I haven't had the whole "flu-like symptoms" thing since maybe '99 or so.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:50 am

The fact that we’re living in the last days should be of no surprise that big deceptions are taking place. 

When has a vaccine ever been forced on people like this thing was? It’s a sure sign that totalitarian leaders are positioning us into a tyrannical police state.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:13 am

MagnusPrime wrote:These days, "conspiracy theory" is becoming just another term for "spoiler alert".

(in large part) via the Hegelian Dialectic
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Black Rider and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:19 pm

Rules for Radicals as a playbook.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:24 pm

crucifyd wrote:

(in large part) via the Hegelian Dialectic

For those (like me) that didn’t know this term…

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 33 Img_3815
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:34 pm

I always wanted to host a morning talk show about philosophy called “Bagels with Hegel.”
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:34 pm

Pethead wrote:I always wanted to host a morning talk show about philosophy called “Bagels with Hegel.”

And your first guest should be Brian Slagel.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Superjuice Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:08 pm

seth wrote:“Conspiracy theories” are certainly interesting, and have varying degrees of truth.

You rang?

As for Satanic rings in Hollywood, there is certainly a lot of evidence to support this.  You can start with Charles Manson and all his connections to the Beach Boys, Kenneth Anger, and Bobby Beausoleil, one of the members of the family, being in a few films.  BTW, Manson was a scientologist - it is the only religion he ever proclaimed to practice.

There's quite a few stars who were just direct members of the Church of Satan like Sammy Davis, Jr. and Jayne Mansfield.

James Franco performed Aleister Crowley rituals live at an art display with other satanists (members of the OTO).

Research the NXIVM cult, which was certainly a mind-control apparatus for several celebs.

And how many celebrities have attended/performed rituals with Marina Abromovich?

Mark Dice said he met with some Hollywood execs about a some kinda show proposition and he said they told him he had to sell his soul to Lucifer to make a deal with them.

I just think they use cults overall the control the talent.  Doesn't matter which one, just as long as you're in one.
Superjuice
Superjuice
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:11 pm

Hollywood has always been a cesspool of wickedness, sadly. The pre-code days and before were sickening, as well.

Last edited by Pethead on Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

BaleMaster, MagnusPrime and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:14 pm

Pre-code?
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:15 pm

Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:20 pm

So you’re saying Hollywood was even more degenerate in the 1920’s than it is now?
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:22 pm

Sorry, I wasn’t clear initially. I’m saying it’s always been degenerate.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:22 pm

They say you learn something new everyday… 

Just in this thread I’ve learned about “the hegel dialectic” and pre-code Hollywood. 

Have we opened a can of worms? Maybe we should start a new thread on this subject.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next