The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The high profile person recently died thread

+34
Ammocas
eatbugs
Follower of Jesus
Sevenoneself
Dustofyears
Pethead
TheDoctor394
Aryeh Yehudah
ChosenNightwolf
deathisgain
Samson
shekkian
MagnusPrime
outofstep
KaramKaram
Andreas89
Constantine
Contrarian Deist
BaleMaster
Grindboy
oldschooldoom
WildWorld
TZ75
brutalwarfaretx
Staybrite
Athanasius
Hidgxx
alldatndensum
crucifyd
Black Rider
L8T
ThomasEversole
Kerrick
MikeInFla
38 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The high profile person recently died thread

Post by WildWorld Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:47 pm

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The high profile person recently died thread

Post by Pethead Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:50 pm

Matthew Perry, best known as Chandler Bing on Friends:

https://people.com/matthew-perry-dead-at-54-7501992
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:52 pm

I hope he and Jesus had it all worked out.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:58 pm

Was he jabbed? I read that he died from a cardiac arrest in someone else's jacuzzi. Only 54 years old.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:30 pm

Constantine wrote:Was he jabbed?

I had the same thought.  He didn't appear to be the pinnacle of health, but regardless, dying so young from heart issues after physical activity certainly fits the "died suddenly" bill that's all too common these days...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:46 pm

He had a long struggle with drug addiction. I’m sure that had lasting effects.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Kerrick and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:55 pm

I think the heart problems the vax can cause usually show up shortly after taking one, so unless he got a booster recently it was probably something else
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:19 am

oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Staybrite and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:05 pm

Kerrick wrote:

I had the same thought.  He didn't appear to be the pinnacle of health, but regardless, dying so young from heart issues after physical activity certainly fits the "died suddenly" bill that's all too common these days...
Turns out he was VERY vaxxed.   While that may or may not have contributed vis-a-vis his past drug problems, the fact that - once again - the establishment media and their allies are shutting down and ridiculing all mentions of the Covid drugs being a possible cause, means that it is highly unlikely we will ever know for sure.

This is a decent article wherein some good points are made by a producer/director named Robby Starbuck:

"It’s a very sad situation. Causing upset is not the intent. If the medical community was doing their job by fully investigating how the COVID vaccines may have played a role in some prominent cardiac deaths, people wouldn’t feel the need to advocate for this to be investigated. Shutting down all questions and concern only sends people toward latching on to rumors as fact. My post is one of remembrance because he brought joy to so many and a call for responsible investigation. That’s why I stress that ANYTHING is possible as a cause."

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/trends/story/matthew-perry-death-american-producer-doubts-cardiac-arrest-due-to-covid-vaccine-netizens-say-not-fair-to-ask-if-403675-2023-10-29
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

MagnusPrime and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:29 pm

Constantine wrote:
Kerrick wrote:

Turns out he was VERY vaxxed.   While that may or may not have contributed vis-a-vis his past drug problems, the fact that - once again - the establishment media and their allies are shutting down and ridiculing all mentions of the Covid drugs being a possible cause, means that it is highly unlikely we will ever know for sure.

This is a decent article wherein some good points are made by a producer/director named Robby Starbuck:

"It’s a very sad situation. Causing upset is not the intent. If the medical community was doing their job by fully investigating how the COVID vaccines may have played a role in some prominent cardiac deaths, people wouldn’t feel the need to advocate for this to be investigated. Shutting down all questions and concern only sends people toward latching on to rumors as fact. My post is one of remembrance because he brought joy to so many and a call for responsible investigation. That’s why I stress that ANYTHING is possible as a cause."

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/trends/story/matthew-perry-death-american-producer-doubts-cardiac-arrest-due-to-covid-vaccine-netizens-say-not-fair-to-ask-if-403675-2023-10-29

Now, now. He probably just had a severe case of climate change.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom, scottmitchell74 and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:53 pm

crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

MagnusPrime likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:21 pm

Yep. They're not exactly shy about their intentions. Absolute hubris.
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:24 pm

BaleMaster wrote:I hope he and Jesus had it all worked out.
https://www.deseret.com/faith/2023/10/29/23937147/matthew-perry-religion-prayer
\
The high profile person recently died thread - Page 32 WZQWtD9l
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Constantine and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:31 pm

^Wow, that's very encouraging to hear!

I've seen this.  It's a pretty interesting watch and I do recommend it.

Tyrant
Tyrant

oldschooldoom and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:15 pm

BaleMaster wrote:I hope he and Jesus had it all worked out.

I remember seeing this a while back… 

Of coarse Bourdain supposedly committed suicide after he started to reveal some Hollywood secrets. If you know anything about the Clinton political dynasty, you know people disappear if they are considered a threat or whistleblower.

I’m not saying every celebrity is in a Luciferian coven or cabal, but I believe once you reach a certain level of stardom and fame, you are approached be a secret society “Illuminati” person. Remember that Satan is called “the lord of this world”. There is a price to pay. 

The high profile person recently died thread - Page 32 Img_3814

Last edited by TZ75 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:31 pm

That tweet looks like he’s joking to me, but hollywood being full of evil is absolutely true. Just look at all the filth they spew out.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

oldschooldoom, MagnusPrime and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:36 pm

I’m pretty sure he’s joking. (Hence: “the internets.”)
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

oldschooldoom, MagnusPrime and seth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:37 pm

Idk if it’s even anything to do with secret societies, imo it’s more likely that the ego and pride that come naturally with fame just ruin people. When people become extremely rich and famous, they end up losing their original self and being consumed by their celebrity persona, whose sole purpose is to entertain, no matter the cost to their dignity and morals. And they keep doing it until they die, because they are addicted to fame and attention. I once heard the phrase that the entertainment industry chews you up, but never spits you out.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:39 pm

seth wrote:That tweet looks like he’s joking to me, but hollywood being full of evil is absolutely true. Just look at all the filth they spew out.

I’m not saying if it’s true or not, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it is. 

Like I said, look at the Clintons and how many people disappeared or committed “suicide”. Hollywood is ruled by evil people and secret societies do exist. 

Some will say it was his past drug abuse that caught up with him, others will assume it was “the jab”… 
 Who knows? I’m just presenting an interesting tweet.

Last edited by TZ75 on Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:41 pm

Well the Clintons are part of the political realm, which is on a whole different level. Enemies of politicians meeting untimely ends due to unfortunate “accidents” is a tale as old as time.
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:42 pm

Pethead wrote:I’m pretty sure he’s joking. (Hence: “the internets.”)

If it was a joke, I don’t get it… what’s the punchline? 

Maybe he tacked that on the end so he wouldn’t be ridiculed as harshly. People sometimes hide truth in sarcasm or jokes. But who knows…
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:44 pm

seth wrote:Well the Clintons are part of the political realm, which is on a whole different level. Enemies of politicians meeting untimely ends due to unfortunate “accidents” is a tale as old as time.

You don’t think the Hollywood mob applies the same? Even former Scientology members get stalked and threatened.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:45 pm

TZ75 wrote:
Pethead wrote:I’m pretty sure he’s joking. (Hence: “the internets.”)

If it was a joke, I don’t get it… what’s the punchline? 

Maybe he tacked that on the end so he wouldn’t be ridiculed as harshly. People sometimes hide truth in sarcasm or jokes. But who knows…
There’s no way to tell without more context on the original tweet.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:48 pm

I think he was making fun of people who believe anything they see on the internet. “I saw it on the internets, so I swear it’s true”
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by seth Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:49 pm

TZ75 wrote:
seth wrote:Well the Clintons are part of the political realm, which is on a whole different level. Enemies of politicians meeting untimely ends due to unfortunate “accidents” is a tale as old as time.

You don’t think the Hollywood mob applies the same? Even former Scientology members get stalked and threatened.
I wouldn’t be entirely surprised, but I’m more inclined to believe the cult-like, NPC-like behavior of celebrities is because their souls have been consumed by the trap of excessive fame and fortune than because they’re part of a secret society which will murder them if they step out of line. I agree about scientologists though, that org will absolutely do that to its members
seth
seth
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next