The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review Implement (Death/Thrash) - Bleeding Alone (Heaven's Metal Mag)

3 posters

Go down

Review Implement (Death/Thrash) - Bleeding Alone (Heaven's Metal Mag) Empty Review Implement (Death/Thrash) - Bleeding Alone (Heaven's Metal Mag)

Post by Lex Metalis Sun May 03, 2020 12:02 pm

"Many metal fans lament the lack of Christian bands playing in the old school/traditional death metal genre.  You’re in luck with Implement.  The Brazilian band from Recife play a no-frills version of the genre with hints of thrash and grindcore.  Hailing from Recife, the band’s debut should appeal to fans of Antidemon, Necromanicider, early Mortification (e.g. self-titled), late Vengeance Rising (e.g. Released Upon the Earth)."

Full review here:
http://dougvanpelt.wixsite.com/heavens-metal-mag/single-post/2020/04/30/IMPLEMENT--Bleeding-Alone

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Review Implement (Death/Thrash) - Bleeding Alone (Heaven's Metal Mag) Empty Re: Review Implement (Death/Thrash) - Bleeding Alone (Heaven's Metal Mag)

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:07 am

Good band!

Is this a drum machine? I can't stand when bands use drum machines, with few exceptions.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Review Implement (Death/Thrash) - Bleeding Alone (Heaven's Metal Mag) Empty Re: Review Implement (Death/Thrash) - Bleeding Alone (Heaven's Metal Mag)

Post by Son of Nun Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:17 pm

This is my favorite active Death Metal band. I like when Death Metal incorporates a lot of groove and these guys do. I find them comparable to an old favorite that I used to listen to from the secular scene: Blood Red Throne.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:11 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:Good band!

Is this a drum machine?  I can't stand when bands use drum machines, with few exceptions.

Nope, a real drum.

The album was produced by Nenel Lucena (Bride, N.O.G, Angel's Fire...)
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down