The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANGEL 7 (Ukraine) - new album "White Metal" (Melodic Power Thrash Death Metal)

3 posters

Go down

ANGEL 7 (Ukraine) - new album "White Metal" (Melodic Power Thrash Death Metal) Empty ANGEL 7 (Ukraine) - new album "White Metal" (Melodic Power Thrash Death Metal)

Post by Constantine Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:30 pm

ANGEL 7 have a new album coming out on December 14, 2020.

The band are a mixture of melodic classic / power / thrash metal with death vocals, from the Ukraine.

Their last full-length was Hail To The King from 2016.

There are 4 new songs from the new album "White Metal" released on Bandcamp.  

Honestly I don't think these songs are quite as good as what we heard on their 3 best releases: Last Revolution, The Fall Of The Golden Calf, or Hail To The King, but I will reserve judgment until the entire album comes out.

Anyway, see what you think:

New Songs On Bandcamp
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

ANGEL 7 (Ukraine) - new album "White Metal" (Melodic Power Thrash Death Metal) Empty Re: ANGEL 7 (Ukraine) - new album "White Metal" (Melodic Power Thrash Death Metal)

Post by Contrarian Deist Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:27 am

Watch, it'll get banned, flagged, or at least accused by some SJW type(and the bands reputation dragged through the mud and demand they change the title) of muh-racism and muh-white supremacist.

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

ANGEL 7 (Ukraine) - new album "White Metal" (Melodic Power Thrash Death Metal) Empty Re: ANGEL 7 (Ukraine) - new album "White Metal" (Melodic Power Thrash Death Metal)

Post by Constantine Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Well I listened to the whole album last night, and I guess I was just in the right mood, so I've changed my mind about the new album.  It is a bit different from their past releases in that they seem to be incorporating more folk metal.  
So it sounds more like a combination of Holy Blood and Iron Maiden this time out.  But I like it.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:34 pm

I'm now more interested in this. I listened to Hail to the King for months on end when it came out. Something about it really worked for me over and above their previous material. I actually thought the first song released from this was bad. I just purchased three albums from Vision of God and this wasn't one of them. I'll go back to this and listen to more now.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down