The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Are You Listening To Right Now [Christian]?

+55
MagnusPrime
Drawnsword
Livna
outofstep
Opeth3232
Pethead
Gosro
bodachi
Contrarian Deist
Snert I
Dustofyears
bgsully
stevegarveyfan
primemover777
BaleMaster
Deepfriar
mothy
Kerrick
CrimsonWarrior
My Awesome Timothy
brutalwarfaretx
cailen
TZ75
Jetway777
Grimmo
CCRockShow
Julio
Joe C
GACatmandu
Son of Nun
epinez
oldschooldoom
crucifyd
11razorwire
Hidgxx
bigtreads
mr.electric40
Athanasius
Temple of Blood
bassdude
Christian metal Horde
Follower of Jesus
Ammocas
WildWorld
alldatndensum
Constantine
Andreas89
Superjuice
KaramKaram
eatbugs
Tuckson
Black Rider
Frozen Fire
Staybrite
59 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Are You Listening To Right Now [Christian]? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now [Christian]?

Post by WildWorld Sat May 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Vengeance Rising-Human Sacrifice

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening To Right Now [Christian]? - Page 8 Empty Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now [Christian]?

Post by GACatmandu Sat May 09, 2020 7:35 pm

Eric Clayton and The Nine-A Thousand Scars (his new album) on Spotify 
Can't wait to get the CD in the mail!!

GACatmandu
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun May 10, 2020 10:03 am

Son of Nun wrote:Impellitteri - Kill the Beast Metal 2
Rockin Loud
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun May 10, 2020 10:04 am

GACatmandu wrote:Eric Clayton and The Nine-A Thousand Scars (his new album) on Spotify 
Can't wait to get the CD in the mail!!
Metal 3
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sun May 10, 2020 1:01 pm

Kerrick, have you found lyrics for the new album?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Sun May 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Stone Vengeance - To Kill Evil
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Sun May 10, 2020 3:04 pm

Kekal - "Militia Christi", from The Painful Experience. I love Kekal's early music - delightfully experimental and brutal.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Mon May 11, 2020 12:29 am

Black Rider wrote:Kerrick, have you found lyrics for the new album?

I have not!  If you find 'em, please let me know.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon May 11, 2020 10:17 am

Temple of Blood - Overlord (Remaster)
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Mon May 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Disciple - Lay My Burdens

Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon May 11, 2020 7:00 pm

Eternal Decision-S/T
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 pm

Slechtvalk - "Towards the Dawn", from A Forlorn Throne. This album has a really "mature" sound I guess you could say, but I think I like the first three better.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue May 12, 2020 12:04 am

^That's a good'un for sure.  Unfortunately, I only have their newest two albums since those are the only ones I've found for a decent price.  :/  I haven't heard their earlier stuff but supposedly re-releases are in the works (last I heard, which was a while ago...) so I am eager to pick 'em up once available.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue May 12, 2020 7:26 am

Michael II

Bold Christian Lyrics with a 70’s/early 80’s bluesy hard rock mid tempo sound. Not bad on first listen...it’s an easy listen...good production.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Tue May 12, 2020 8:34 am

Warfare — Lost
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue May 12, 2020 11:18 am

Paradox - Power & Glory
Michael - The Battle Rages On
Michael II
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonWarrior Tue May 12, 2020 12:51 pm

Kerrick wrote:^That's a good'un for sure. Unfortunately, I only have their newest two albums since those are the only ones I've found for a decent price. :/ I haven't heard their earlier stuff but supposedly re-releases are in the works (last I heard, which was a while ago...) so I am eager to pick 'em up once available.

Oh interesting, I didn't know that any Slechtvalk re-releases were planned. Years ago when I bought The War that Plagues the Lands (which is honestly a little overrated imo) and At the Dawn of War, I remember them not being too pricey or hard to find. I think I bought them from Nordic Mission. I'm not sure how hard to find they are today. Falconry is a real masterpiece that I was fortunate to find, though it was a bit costly. I think it is digitally available on Amazon but physical copies are of course quite rare.

Currently I'm listening to Shadows of Paragon - "Screams of Silence", from Shadows of Paragon. It's interesting how different this demo is from the album that followed years later. Like the album, it is very solid black metal, but it has much more atmosphere.
CrimsonWarrior
CrimsonWarrior
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue May 12, 2020 1:06 pm

Armed Ark - Rewrite your story
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Tue May 12, 2020 1:47 pm

Diamoth "Exhibition of Reality"

Super solid thrashy death metal album. Surprised by this though I enjoy his related projects also to some degree. (Black Leather, Anima Mortuum)
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue May 12, 2020 1:48 pm

CrimsonWarrior wrote:
Kerrick wrote:^That's a good'un for sure.  Unfortunately, I only have their newest two albums since those are the only ones I've found for a decent price.  :/  I haven't heard their earlier stuff but supposedly re-releases are in the works (last I heard, which was a while ago...) so I am eager to pick 'em up once available.

Oh interesting, I didn't know that any Slechtvalk re-releases were planned. Years ago when I bought The War that Plagues the Lands (which is honestly a little overrated imo) and At the Dawn of War, I remember them not being too pricey or hard to find. I think I bought them from Nordic Mission. I'm not sure how hard to find they are today. Falconry is a real masterpiece that I was fortunate to find, though it was a bit costly. I think it is digitally available on Amazon but physical copies are of course quite rare.

I'm holding out for physical releases.  Smile  When I got their two most recent albums a year or so ago, I messaged the band on FB to see if they had any CDs available of past works and they said no, but re-releases were in the works.  I haven't seen/heard anything about it since though.  :/

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue May 12, 2020 6:45 pm

Barnabas-ALS
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.electric40 Tue May 12, 2020 6:55 pm

Glass Hammer - At the Threshold of Dreams
mr.electric40
mr.electric40
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue May 12, 2020 7:04 pm

Kerrick wrote:
CrimsonWarrior wrote:
Kerrick wrote:^That's a good'un for sure.  Unfortunately, I only have their newest two albums since those are the only ones I've found for a decent price.  :/  I haven't heard their earlier stuff but supposedly re-releases are in the works (last I heard, which was a while ago...) so I am eager to pick 'em up once available.

I'm holding out for physical releases.  Smile  When I got their two most recent albums a year or so ago, I messaged the band on FB to see if they had any CDs available of past works and they said no, but re-releases were in the works.  I haven't seen/heard anything about it since though.  :/

I would flip my lid for a vinyl release of "Falconry." Never heard about such a thing, but I'd buy it in an instant.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidgxx Tue May 12, 2020 8:52 pm

Petra/Test of time
Hidgxx
Hidgxx
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Tue May 12, 2020 9:46 pm

Used to have Slechtvalk "The War That Plagues The Land" and sold it off. It's been years since I sold an album now and I wonder if I'd like it better today. I love the last two. I think they're amazing. Leaps and bounds better than TWTPTL. Never heard Falconry or At The Dawn Of War though. I'll pick them up if they put them out again. TWTPTL was on Fear Dark which had Immortal Souls old material as well before they went under. The label that put A Forlorn Throne out on also went under. Tough for the band. No wonder they went independent.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next