The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Angel

4 posters

Go down

Death Angel Empty Death Angel

Post by MegaNorm64 Fri May 03, 2019 6:03 am

Is anybody of fan of this fantastic group? They just released 2 new tracks from their upcoming album and I am going to see them here on their home turf in less than 2 weeks! To be honest, the band have grown heavier and have been evolving with every album they put out. They are definitely one of my favorite local bands. If you guys haven't heard the new stuff yet, fear not! For I will provide links!

The new album is dropping very soon, pretty much near the end of this month, and I couldn't be any more excited! Unfortunately, the album won't be dropping when they come back to San Francisco on the 19th, but I look forward to buying a tee shirt with the new album on it and hopefully they will have hoodies with the wolves on the back. Happy thrashing guys!  Metal 1
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Death Angel Empty Re: Death Angel

Post by Black Rider Fri May 03, 2019 7:23 pm

Good band I enjoy them when I hear it but so much of it sounds like Exodus I almost get them confused.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbVII Fri May 03, 2019 10:32 pm

I remember when their 1st album "The Ultra Violence" dropped. They were just teenagers. It was very innovative for it's time. Been a fan ever since. They took a long hiatus but since their return they have been putting out top notch metal. Way better than anything Exodus has put out in the last 20yrs as far as I'm concerned.
RobbVII
RobbVII
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Fri May 03, 2019 10:59 pm

That's probably true, haven't liked much of Exodus lately.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Sat May 04, 2019 4:38 am

Black Rider wrote:Good band I enjoy them when I hear it but so much of it sounds like Exodus I almost get them confused.
Whaaat?? I don't think they sound alike at all. Exodus are also a phenomenal group but, I hold Death Angel on a higher level than Exodus. Death Angel are a lot more melodic than Exodus and their lyrics aren't all that similar either. Have you given a listen to The Evil Divide yet? That album took a lot of us by surprise because it was very different from the stuff they have released since their reunion. Check it out if you haven't yet!

RobbVII wrote:I remember when their 1st album "The Ultra Violence" dropped. They were just teenagers. It was very innovative for it's time. Been a fan ever since. They took a long hiatus but since their return they have been putting out top notch metal. Way better than anything Exodus has put out in the last 20yrs as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, definitely. I think Death Angel is a band that just gets better with time. When compared to other huge bay area names like Testament or Exodus, Death Angel are the guys who keep evolving with every album they release.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat May 04, 2019 11:11 am

See, I've love Testament's new stuff. I'll check out that Evil Divide album more.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by 11razorwire Sat May 04, 2019 4:00 pm

While not a favorite band of mine, I do like Death Angel and even their newer stuff rocks!
11razorwire
11razorwire
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down