The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mortification and Hobbs Angel of Death

+6
Black Rider
jeffcorpse
TZ75
BaleMaster
Pro-Zak
jaydeecrawson
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mortification and Hobbs Angel of Death  Empty Mortification and Hobbs Angel of Death

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:41 am

you guys check this out and please SUBSCRIBE! thanks everyone!

https://youtu.be/a80RdJXjxBU

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Mortification and Hobbs Angel of Death  Empty Re: Mortification and Hobbs Angel of Death

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:40 am

How do this guy's videos stay in the Christian Metal section?  Mods?  Hobbs' Angel of Death and Gardsghastr are both blatant satanic metal bands replete with satanic lyrics and anti-Christian themes and imagery!  He states that "...I was into the Christian scene for awhile.  Not into that sh*t anymore!".  I'm not slamming you personally JaydeeCrawson, but come on man!  The majority of us (or so I would like to think) don't come to the Christian Metal Realm to hear about filth like this!

Back to top Go down

Mortification and Hobbs Angel of Death  Empty Re: Mortification and Hobbs Angel of Death

Post by Pro-Zak Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:09 pm

He's doing this on purpose to get a rise out of folks here, should be obvious by now...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:11 pm

Nada

you left out the part about Mortification playing shows with Hobbs as told by Steve Rowe himself in his biography. Have you read it? 

Maybe some unsaved metal heads will watch it and buy the book!

Steve also said Peter was a great guy in the "Metal Missionaries" documentary. Did you know that?

The video is also very complimentary to Mortification and fans of Hobbs and Gardsghastr need to see it.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:38 pm

jaydeecrawson wrote:Nada

you left out the part about Mortification playing shows with Hobbs as told by Steve Rowe himself in his biography. Have you read it? 

Maybe some unsaved metal heads will watch it and buy the book!

Steve also said Peter was a great guy in the "Metal Missionaries" documentary. Did you know that?

The video is also very complimentary to Mortification and fans of Hobbs and Gardsghastr need to see it.

Jaydee,

Your point is what exactly?  Plenty of Christian bands have shared stages with secular or satanic bands over the years or have even spoken to and/or befriended members of said bands but that doesn't mean it's a friggin' endorsement of the band's content!  No offense, but by your own words you're not into the Christian scene anymore, so what's the point of posting videos on this side of the thread that promote the very essence of evil?  I'm no one's judge, but I do know that these bands, especially Hobbs' Angel of Death spew some of the vilest, sickest, blasphemous filth around and I'm quite certain Steve Rowe wouldn't condone the following lyrics taken from the song "The Journey":

Enter the centre of the sacred star
Demons clutch the reins
A Journey to the pits of hell, the antichristation world
Furness burns, bodies si, free us from this pain
A place of death lies beneath
Awaiting our descent
In the distance I see the throne
Lord Satan takes command
Impaled corpses around the crypt
Millions of the Christians damned
I take my vows
I sell my soul, I sit in your left hand
I lust to have the powers and the pleasures beyond the grave

Journey to the depths of hell

Jesus Christ is not in heaven
But down here where he belongs
Crucified in the name of death
His own father cannot release his soul

I'll crucify disbelievers of the blackest arts
I'll rip the tongues from their throats
The world must learn that the church of Christ must die
fu*k to all Christian faith

I take the vows, I sit in your left hand
Lucifer the prince of darkness
The church must die in evil faith
Raise, hail Satan"

So yeah, a great guy and this is tame compared to most of their lyrics!  I'm sure that maybe Steve Rowe saw a side of this man that most will never see and hopefully had a chance to be a light to him in some way.  I'm not sure what caused you to walk away from your faith Jaydee.  Again, I'm not your judge, but speaking for myself, I absolutely want nothing to do with the filth this band promotes nor do I think it should be promoted as anything worth checking out.  It certainly doesn't belong on this side of the boards!

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:45 pm

Nada,

you'd make a good Calvinist bro.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:58 am

Blasphemous and sacreligious.  No thanks.  

"Lord Satan"? Satan is lord of two things--Jack and squat.  And Jack just left town!!
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro-Zak Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:43 pm

BaleMaster wrote:Blasphemous and sacreligious.  No thanks.  

"Lord Satan"? Satan is lord of two things--Jack and squat.  And Jack just left town!!

Actually, he's...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:16 pm

Hobbs’ Angel of Delusion
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffcorpse Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Nice Tourniquet shirt!
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffcorpse Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:12 pm

I don't know why you walked away from the Faith, but we'll gladly welcome you back! Thumbs up
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:13 am

Corn on the Hobb
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:38 pm

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:09 pm

I'm going to be honest here and a lot of people are not going to like it, but I don't care.  Enough is enough jaydeecrawson.  You don't come here for honest open conversation or to start a dialogue but only to provoke and to mock the Living God who gives you your very breath!  I for one am sick of it!  You can have your blasphemy, your necromancy, your rune casting and every other lie that you choose to embrace!  Unlike many others I will speak my mind and I do not care if it offends you!  I'm also calling on the moderators here to be what you claim to be!  Where are you Kerrick? Where are you exo (wielder of the mighty banhammer)?  On December 19, 2019 you shut down an honest open discussion about the true nature of the earth that we live on for what reason?  You stated: "Oh, look.....I need to use my admin stuff for the first time in a couple years!"  You would use your "powers" on a thread that actually could have shed some light on the true nature of the realm in which we live but you will spare it for a guy talking trash about the God most of us claim to serve and about the various satanic rituals he likes to perform?  What good is your "banhammer" sir?  What are those of you wielding these mighty hammers hiding behind?  Where is your backbone?  If you want to block me or delete my profile altogether then I say do it!  As for you jaydeecrawson, you are no different than anyone else here.  One day YOUR knee will bow and YOUR tongue will confess that Jesus Christ / Yeshua is God!  I would advise you or anyone else not to put your maker to the test!  So if you are reading this and you are offended, maybe you should ask yourself why you are offended?  That's all I have to say.

Last edited by Nada on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:11 pm

Everybody just ignore him.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:24 am

Nada wrote:I'm going to be honest here and a lot of people are not going to like it, but I don't care.  Enough is enough jaydeecrawson.  You don't come here for honest open conversation or to start a dialogue but only to provoke and to mock the Living God who gives you your very breath!  I for one am sick of it!  You can have your blasphemy, your necromancy, your rune casting and every other lie that you choose to embrace!  Unlike many others I will speak my mind and I do not care if it offends you!  I'm also calling on the moderators here to be what you claim to be!  Where are you Kerrick? Where are you exo (wielder of the mighty banhammer)?  On December 19, 2019 you shut down an honest open discussion about the true nature of the earth that we live on for what reason?  You stated: "Oh, look.....I need to use my admin stuff for the first time in a couple years!"  You would use your "powers" on a thread that actually could have shed some light on the true nature of the realm in which we live but you will spare it for a guy talking trash about the God most of us claim to serve and about the various satanic rituals he likes to perform?  What good is your "banhammer" sir?  What are those of you wielding these mighty hammers hiding behind?  Where is your backbone?  If you want to block me or delete my profile altogether then I say do it!  As for you jaydeecrawson, you are no different than anyone else here.  One day YOUR knee will bow and YOUR tongue will confess that Jesus Christ / Yeshua is God!  I would advise you or anyone else not to put your maker to the test!  So if you are reading this and you are offended, maybe you should ask yourself why you are offended?  That's all I have to say.

Rolling Eyes Coffee

Nada, that flat-earth thread got locked because a brand-new member who's never posted here before started a thread very obviously solely intended to troll.  There was nothing "honest" about that thread.

Nobody is "hiding" behind anything.  I suspect most users here just ignore Jaydeecrawson's antics and I suggest you do the same.  (FYI you can add people to your "foes list" which automatically hides their posts and threads; using this feature might significantly improve your "CMR experience"...)

----------------------------------------

Jaydeecrawson, we all know you've apostatized and that you make edgy videos so please refrain from plugging your channel in every thread you post in.  There's a section of this forum specifically for self-promotion.  Please use the Promotion Palace for this.

As Jeffcorpse said, I think it's safe to say that most everyone here hopes for your turning to Truth and away from your current practices.  And despite Nada's ranting, he's 100% right that we'll all ultimately confess Christ as King and it's imperative we respond to His calling immediately.  I hope and pray for your salvation and would be happy to discuss the Gospel more with you any time.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:27 pm

Nada,

I've done more for xtian metal than 95% of you combined. And, I still feature xtian metal bands on my YouTube page.

I worked in the ministry for over ten years with Dr. Charles Stanley and Todd Friel. I traveled with several xtian metal bands including Mortification. I've been thanked in dozens of xtian metal albums.... including Crimson Thorn, Metanoia, Ultimatum, Lament, etc. I've handed out stacks of xtian metal albums at secular shows... I've been on Georgia Tech Radio (WREK) promoting xtian metal... Jimmy Brown from Deliverance just emailed me a few days ago complimenting our YouTube. I'd say all that qualifies me to post here.

So what have you done?

You posted the Hobbs Angel of Death lyrics here. NOT ME.

You're being emotional and immature. NOT ME.

If anyone should be suspended or banned, it's you.

Like I said before: You'd make a good Calvinist.

I appreciate you guys checking out our YouTube and not judging..... We're still working on it.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:50 pm

jaydeecrawson,
I don't give a flip what you've done for Christian metal!  What have I done, you ask?  What are YOU doing?  If you're saying things like "I'm not into that sh*t" anymore" what am I left to assume?  You obviously mock Christ and those who believe on Him by saying such things!  Not to mention your promotion of satanism!  Yes your rune binding, your incantations and your rituals are witchcraft, thus satanism!  I posted the lyrics to one of the Hobbs Angel of Death songs because I thought that people needed to see just what that band was all about since you were promoting them on your youtube channel and then smearing it in everyone's faces here on the board.  You say you found Hobb's Angel of Death because of the Steve Rowe book but I would be willing to bet a lot of money that Steve Rowe does NOT endorse listening to that trash despite how he may feel about the actual person!  This applies to you as well.  I don't know you personally.  I just don't like your style man!  You come on here claiming all these things you've done for Christian metal, yet you promote the filth that is diametrically opposed to the message of Christ!  You mock the very beliefs that you claim to have once held!  Yeah, go on and call me emotional and immature.  I can get very emotional about the things I believe in to the point of feeling the need to defend them!  As for immature, you might want to look in the mirror first on that one man!  That's a little bit of the pot calling the kettle black there don't you think?  As for the banning, maybe I'll just ban myself because I honestly don't think I can relate to anyone on this board, let alone most of humanity these days!

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:29 pm

You can’t ban people unless they break the board rules. Until then, avoid threads that offend you or use the “foes” setting that Kerrick mentioned to hide the posts of the person you have a problem with. 

Although strange... it’s completely possible for a former or non Christian to enjoy Christian Metal. That’s enough reason for anyone to participate here. If you see something that stirs your spirit wrong, just avoid it. We can’t live in a bubble.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Nada actually left. 

I guess he was one of those “it’s my way or the highway” types...

Last edited by TZ75 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:14 pm

I hate that he left, he was a decent guy. We had many private conversations a few months ago. And while JayDee does feature some dark metal and books in his videos he has also done some on Christian Metal bands. I'm still waiting on him to come back to PCB, I am not a fan of the heavier stuff (Christian or not) but would love to chat music.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:19 pm

MikeInFla wrote:I hate that he left, he was a decent guy. We had many private conversations a few months ago. And while JayDee does feature some dark metal and books in his videos he has also done some on Christian Metal bands. I'm still waiting on him to come back to PCB, I am not a fan of the heavier stuff (Christian or not) but would love to chat music.

I don’t know the guy. I’m sure he’s decent like you said... He just overreacted and almost gave the mods an ultimatum (pun not intended).
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Why in the world is an atheist a mod here? Insane.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:17 pm

???  Who are you referring to?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:Why in the world is an atheist a mod here?  Insane.

Which mod is an atheist?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next