The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempest - Hollywood Anti​-​Sleaze Rock And Roll Maxi Single

4 posters

Go down

Tempest - Hollywood Anti​-​Sleaze Rock And Roll Maxi Single Empty Tempest - Hollywood Anti​-​Sleaze Rock And Roll Maxi Single

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Is this the same Tempest that was around in the 80's?

Definitely Christian....

Not completely sure if i like it or not, but interesting....especially if it is the same Tempest.

This is from 2016, but I couldn't find any mention of it in the forum using search.

Back To The Hill is actually a pretty cool song

Hollywood Anti​-​Sleaze Rock And Roll Maxi Single

Back to top Go down

Tempest - Hollywood Anti​-​Sleaze Rock And Roll Maxi Single Empty Re: Tempest - Hollywood Anti​-​Sleaze Rock And Roll Maxi Single

Post by Staybrite Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

It is Mick Rowe, but I'm guessing that the bass player and drummer were not the same guys who played on those first two Tempest albums.  Jamie Rowe didn't have anything to do with it either.  And I wouldn't expect any kind of follow-up from Mick, I think he is in prison.

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t10378-sad-mick-rowe-news
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Tempest - Hollywood Anti​-​Sleaze Rock And Roll Maxi Single Empty Re: Tempest - Hollywood Anti​-​Sleaze Rock And Roll Maxi Single

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:52 pm

Staybrite wrote:It is Mick Rowe, but I'm guessing that the bass player and drummer were not the same guys who played on those first two Tempest albums.  Jamie Rowe didn't have anything to do with it either.  And I wouldn't expect any kind of follow-up from Mick, I think he is in prison.

https://thecmr.forumotion.com/t10378-sad-mick-rowe-news

That is so sad..I am sorry to hear that

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:35 am

Yeah I remember when Mick was a member here and he would post updates on the "new" Tempest then when all that news came out he disappeared.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:44 am

MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:46 pm

I saw them at So Cal Metal Fest in 2016. They put on a good performance. Not sure what happened to Mick since then.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:52 am

Click on the link that Staybrite posted.  It will fill you in.  When that news broke, even Jamie made a statement at the time denouncing his brother's actions.  It was majorly affecting their whole family.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down