The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG NEWS.

+11
exo
metaldude
Staybrite
d@v!d
Andreas89
eatbugs
alldatndensum
Hardcore Christian
deathisgain
L8T
Kerrick
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BIG NEWS. - Page 2 Empty Re: BIG NEWS.

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:31 am

BIG NEWS. - Page 2 Kjv1quUl
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by ImagoDei Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:29 am

^ LOL, my wife refuses no matter how many kids (and I’m not pushing) we have a Camry  and pickup truck. I’m pretty sure I have a poopy diaper to change right now( not mine)

ImagoDei
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by ImagoDei Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:29 am

^ LOL, my wife refuses no matter how many kids (and I’m not pushing) we have a Camry  and pickup truck. I’m pretty sure I have a poopy diaper to change right now( not mine)

ImagoDei
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:49 am

Wow, congrats to you guys!  And just as much, congrats to the little one -- life isn't fair and we don't get to choose to whom we're born.  Your kid just hit a lottery!

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:59 am

exo wrote:Just saw this now, haven't had the mental capacity for much more than a cursory drive by over here since the Holiday season and it's associated work stresses kicked off.

I'm really glad I stopped by today and saw this though!

I am absolutely overjoyed for you and Veronika!  Wish I had some pithy words of wisdom, or a cool congratulatory speech for you....so I will give you the most heartfelt "congratulations" I can.  I love children (with 8 kids, I think that's sort of a "given", but I like to re-state it from time to time Wink ), mine give my life a whole lot of truly indescribable meaning, and I am simply overjoyed beyond words when I see people beginning this incredible journey called "parenthood".  You'll be an ace at it, I have no doubt in my mind.

Thanks dude!  That incredible journey you speak of is something we've been hoping and praying for for some time now.  We can't wait to begin!

ImagoDei wrote:Congrats to you and your wife! I am in a similar season, first year of fatherhood and we will be relocating as well within the first half of 2018 after I graduate from college in the spring. Those babies change your life for sure, but it’s all for the better!

Oh wow!  Haha we'll have to share strategies for juggling all that!  Congratulations to you as well.  Where are you looking to move?

deathisgain wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:Where He hasn't blessed us, He may have blessed us somewhere else that others may not receive.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Peace of mind sir. Peace ... of ... mind. Very Happy

Hehehehe... What a Face

Black Rider wrote:Congrats, and get ready to have your world turned upside down.

Thank you!  I don't know if I could ever be "ready" for that but hopefully ready enough!  It's going to be exciting.

oldschooldoom wrote:BIG NEWS. - Page 2 Kjv1quUl

DUDE.  My family had an identical van all growing up hahahaha, wood trim and all.  So classy.

Grindboy wrote:Wow, congrats to you guys!  And just as much, congrats to the little one -- life isn't fair and we don't get to choose to whom we're born.  Your kid just hit a lottery!

Thanks man.  Smile  Wait fifteen or so years and ask our kid THEN if he/she thinks so hahaha.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:06 am

It's a girl!  We got the ultrasound on Friday.  Gosh what an amazing experience: seeing your little'un on the screen like that, moving around and such.  It's pretty awesome.

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:56 pm

My first was a girl as well, I still remember seeing the ultrasound for the first time.  It was amazing.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2