The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer for Rowe Productions International Manager.

4 posters

Go down

Prayer for Rowe Productions International Manager. Empty Prayer for Rowe Productions International Manager.

Post by Noods Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:07 am

Hi guys just saw this on the Infiltration Squad Facebook page. Wasn't sure whether to post it here or in prayer request but thought in here might be better.

From Steve Rowe (Mortification)

Hi everyone. Our Rowe Productions Internation Manager Sherri Ross has been diagnosed with a very serious illness. Nothing is fully clear just as yet & so for those who really PRAY please REALLY PRAY for Sherri. Sherri is a good friend of mine & actually a good friend of yours because of all she does to promote Christian Metal Music. Thank You. Steve.

Cheers.
Noods
Noods
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Rowe Productions International Manager. Empty Re: Prayer for Rowe Productions International Manager.

Post by nuclearwoods Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:25 am

That's not good.  I know Sherri Ross, she's a nice lady.  I will be praying for her this weekend and hope everything goes well.
nuclearwoods
nuclearwoods
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Rowe Productions International Manager. Empty Re: Prayer for Rowe Productions International Manager.

Post by KaramKaram Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:27 am

I know Sherri as well, wonderful lady. Will be praying for her.
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:55 am

Ive seen her on the HOM board from time to time back when I went there, will be praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:47 pm

She was a regular here at the CMR for a while and was an all around great person.  Will be praying for her and her family.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down