The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day

3 posters

Go down

Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day Empty Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:16 am

What can be said?

(viewer discretion advised for last minute or so)

Back to top Go down

Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day Empty Re: Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day

Post by d@v!d Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Sobering the photos from 5:06 that could be any of our children's portraits from last season as they are the last semblance of those little lives lost. Any day one of our governments could decide that we are a threat and should be liquidated likewise. Never forget what happened!
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day Empty Re: Today is International Holocaust Remembrance Day

Post by XenonLion Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:30 pm

It's really sobering to go to the Holocaust Museum as well. I really hope something like this doesn't happen again.
XenonLion
XenonLion
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:53 pm

I cannot yet post an external link, so I suggest you trek over to YouTube and check out Jerusalem's video for "Berlin '38."  Heavy stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 pm

Neal Morse Code wrote:I cannot yet post an external link, so I suggest you trek over to YouTube and check out Jerusalem's video for "Berlin '38."  Heavy stuff.
Excellent!
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:17 pm

I hope this day is always remembered and never  put out of the History books by "common core"
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down