The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search Of: Armageddon Holocaust - Into Total Destruction & Grim - Scepter of Blood CD‘s

3 posters

Go down

In Search Of: Armageddon Holocaust - Into Total Destruction & Grim - Scepter of Blood CD‘s Empty In Search Of: Armageddon Holocaust - Into Total Destruction & Grim - Scepter of Blood CD‘s

Post by jayhawkfan3602 Tue May 29, 2018 9:25 pm

Good evening all,

I am in search of original copies of Armageddon Holocaust’s - Into Total Deatruction and Grim’s - Scepter of Blood. I have searched the interwebs far and wide, and have obviously, thus far come up empty. Has anyone seen copies? Does anyone want to sell? Thank you for any and all leads.

jayhawkfan3602
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

In Search Of: Armageddon Holocaust - Into Total Destruction & Grim - Scepter of Blood CD‘s Empty Re: In Search Of: Armageddon Holocaust - Into Total Destruction & Grim - Scepter of Blood CD‘s

Post by Beckster13 Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Just sent you a pm.

Beckster13
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

In Search Of: Armageddon Holocaust - Into Total Destruction & Grim - Scepter of Blood CD‘s Empty Re: In Search Of: Armageddon Holocaust - Into Total Destruction & Grim - Scepter of Blood CD‘s

Post by Kerrick Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:42 pm

I just saw on Facebook that Exhort has the GRIM CD (the original version).  Heads up, many peoples' accounts suggest that Exhort is NOT a very scrupulous business so order at your own risk...

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhawkfan3602 Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:38 pm

Kerrick wrote:I just saw on Facebook that Exhort has the GRIM CD (the original version).  Heads up, many peoples' accounts suggest that Exhort is NOT a very scrupulous business so order at your own risk...
Thanks for the heads up. There is no way I’ll ever buy from those guys. I saw the thread about them on The Blackest Light a few years ago. It actually completely turned me off to Hortor.

jayhawkfan3602
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:27 am

^Me as well, though I thought I'd let you know just in case.  Smile

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckster13 Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:34 pm

I do have the original version of Grim - Scepter of Blood on CD.  Jayhawkfan or anyone else, send me a pm if you are interested!

Beckster13
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down