The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy)

2 posters

Go down

Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy) Empty Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy)

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Greetings.

For starters, I want to thank Kai Wefing at No Sleep Til Megiddo Records for making these - they are an excellent tribute.
What I'm going to sell, I'm going to offer it once and its just one copy. Once its gone, its gone.

This is a physical release of the Grim "Scepter of Blood" album, remastered from its original sound but still lo-fi and guttural as all get out. Its something I originally recorded back in 1999. Its released on a solid black DVD case, and this is #5 of only 25 copies that will be made. The other ones I have are gifts and I'm only selling one. There are two individual inserts containing all the lyrics. Here's the layout...

Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy) GrimfrontGrim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy) GriminsideGrim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy) Grimback

What I'll do is include an additional CD backup pictured here:

Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy) Grimcd

and I'll handwrite a personal "GRIM" message on the backup's CD envelope and autograph it.

I'll ship it out ASAP for $20USD. Please PM or e-mail me at maunstraut at hotmail dot com if you want this item. First come, first serve. No takesies backsies. Once its gone, its gone.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy) Empty Re: Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy)

Post by Kerrick Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:27 pm

This still available?

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy) Empty Re: Grim ~ Scepter of Blood SPECIAL RE-RELEASE (1 copy)

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Yes it is!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Sweet. I just sent you an email a bit ago; let me know where to send the $$$ to and you've got a deal. Cool

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:10 pm

And... money sent!  Very Happy

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down